Summer Transfer Window Rumours & Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doubt it, Sirigu is comfortably the best keeper in France and trying to push Buffon out for Italy.

PSG are going to have a shitfight if Cech is coming in to start over him.
Lel. Good luck with that. Buffon is still the best keeper in the world.

Squad wise I'd think Ramires may be the one, Real were after him ladt season and apparently Juve are now. We aren't in a position where we'll need too much selling to afford a Pogba and we really dont need to much else either
There is no chance we want Ramires. Wouldn't suit the way we play and is a limited player. I don't think we'd sell pogba next transfer window unless a stupid offer came in. It would have to be Oscar and a lot of cash for us to consider, that is if the offer was coming in from you guys.

Buffon is behind a few keepers.
That seems to be the general assumption of people who haven't watched him and just assume he has become worse. Fact is he is as consistent as he has ever been. Makes great saves look routine. I'd put Neuer on par with him but that is about it. Buffon in his prime was the best keeper ever, even now he hasn't lost much at all.

There is no chance we want Ramires. Wouldn't suit the way we play and is a limited player. I don't think we'd sell pogba next transfer window unless a stupid offer came in. It would have to be Oscar and a lot of cash for us to consider, that is if the offer was coming in from you guys.
A stupid offer will be made and Juve will sell. Player swaps are rare and very difficult. Who do you think would replace Pogba?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, i agree he's a limited player and just going off whats reported.

I'd be happy to do a stupid offer for Pogba though (straight ££££'s no Oscar but).

That seems to be the general assumption of people who haven't watched him and just assume he has become worse. Fact is he is as consistent as he has ever been. Makes great saves look routine. I'd put Neuer on par with him but that is about it. Buffon in his prime was the best keeper ever, even now he hasn't lost much at all.

I'm thinking you haven't watched too much of the other keepers in the world. I'd have Buffon behind Neuer, Courtois and De Gea at least, I'm not doubting he is still a great keeper but he isn't the best in the world.

I think it will depend on Pogba himself. We gave no real reason to sell him.

A stupid offer will be made and Juve will sell. Player swaps are rare and very difficult. Who do you think would replace Pogba?
As I said it depends on Paul. I don't see why he'd leave yet but who knows. About replacing him? No one really. But id be going all out to get verratti. Kondogbia could also be an option. There is also talk of Witsel but I'd prefer to just keep Paul.

I'm thinking you haven't watched too much of the other keepers in the world. I'd have Buffon behind Neuer, Courtois and De Gea at least, I'm not doubting he is still a great keeper but he isn't the best in the world.
I'd have him on par with Neuer. There rest he is still better. I think it is just popular opinion that a younger keeper has to be better but in this case it isn't true. At least in my opinion. There is also underrated attributes like how well he organises a defence that are looked over.

I'd have him on par with Neuer. There rest he is still better. I think it is just popular opinion that a younger keeper has to be better but in this case it isn't true. At least in my opinion. There is also underrated attributes like how well he organises a defence that are looked over.

Fair enough, agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back