Sunday, 29th April, 2001

Remove this Banner Ad

hope the lousy weather and ground conditions haven't worn you guys out too much, coz on the above date, destiny will crash in headlong, hard, fast and furious.
Oh, BTW, that train you see coming out of the darkness, it is called Port Adelaide, and it's gonna run over anything in it's path.
Good luck, you guys will need it!!!!!

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

rolleyes.gif

------------------
"FIGHTING WITH ALL OUR MIGHT"

Good luck? WE guys need it? Nope, I think it was you. You guys sould of been barracking for Geelong last weekend, because now that we lost, we are gonna be oh so more hungrey for a win next week. GO CATS! COLBERT IS A PRIC! (Dunno why I added that... just angrey because its as if he is getting away with murder)

Originally posted by Cats2001!:
. GO CATS! COLBERT IS A PRIC! (Dunno why I added that... just angrey because its as if he is getting away with murder)

You really need to get over it Cats2001. On radio this morning he was asked if he noticed a difference between the two clubs and his answer was "yes the leadership group are very supportive at the Kangas". He also said that the truth is starting to come out without him having to say anything. I have spoken to Leigh Colbert and if you really knew him, you would know that there is defnitely more to the whole story. When you see him next why dont you go have a talk to him about it. I bet he would be only to happy to set you straight.

[This message has been edited by Daphne (edited 23 April 2001).]

Originally posted by Cats2001!:
Good luck? WE guys need it? Nope, I think it was you. You guys sould of been barracking for Geelong last weekend, because now that we lost, we are gonna be oh so more hungrey for a win next week. GO CATS! COLBERT IS A PRIC! (Dunno why I added that... just angrey because its as if he is getting away with murder)

Do they have dictionaries in Geelong?

------------------
If ya smell what Santos is cooking!!

I hope the Cats murder Snort Powder.

------------------
TT - The obligatory bad-tempered Richmond supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back