Sunday South-Australian Shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the same fantasy world where "The Team for all South Australians" exists?

But Crows supporters don't go around bragging to everyone that we're "The Team for all South Australians" the way Power supporters go around demanding that everyone acknowledge that they "exist to win premierships" more than anyone else ... and that's despite having less AFL premierships than the Crows in the same time that they have been in the competition.

But Crows supporters don't go around bragging to everyone that we're "The Team for all South Australians" the way Power supporters go around demanding that everyone acknowledge that they "exist to win premierships" more than anyone else ... and that's despite having less AFL premierships than the Crows in the same time that they have been in the competition.

Any quotes on that statement welcher?

It has been hilarious reading all your meltdown posts the last few days.

You know the tide is turning. The ship is sinking at West Lakes and you are lashing out at everyone as you can't cope with that happening.

Much like 2004 was supposedly going to be the start of "AFL domination"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's ok mate i'll let you win one now & again, i'm a nice guy really why once i helped an old lady dressed in a PA jumper across Victoria road. :thumbsu:

Across or merely into the path of an oncoming truck?

This too is important ... :D

I've always preferred the old school ones like Egghead and Chrome Dome. That's a good addition though!

If that's the correct direction, try SFB ... :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunday South-Australian Shitfight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back