Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lads, any thoughts on the rising star for this year? Andrew Davis from merbein must be in with a fair show!

GeeBruz said:
Lads, any thoughts on the rising star for this year? Andrew Davis from merbein must be in with a fair show!

After last week Zac McGlynn would have to win it. Josh Martin at Mildura has been very good also. Who are the other nominees?

Yaaablett said:
After last week Zac McGlynn would have to win it. Josh Martin at Mildura has been very good also. Who are the other nominees?

I reckon Shaun Johns and Carmello Lando will be a good show. Mels is only 16 and played all games except last week and Shaun has been in Sths best regularly since making his debut in Rnd 5.

Ibis100 said:
I reckon Shaun Johns and Carmello Lando will be a good show. Mels is only 16 and played all games except last week and Shaun has been in Sths best regularly since making his debut in Rnd 5.

what about young nathan hammence or jason turnball? both have had very good years so far and havent missed a game yet so will be right up there come the end of the year.

Dylan Challis, Rohan Malic and Waylon Carr from Imperials.
Lando from South
Hammence from Irymple
Martin from Mildura
Davis from Merbein & McGlynn from Wenty will go close.
I think Treloar from Red Cliffs will win it comfortably though.

Gladstone Small said:
Dylan Challis, Rohan Malic and Waylon Carr from Imperials.
Lando from South
Hammence from Irymple
Martin from Mildura
Davis from Merbein & McGlynn from Wenty will go close.
I think Treloar from Red Cliffs will win it comfortably though.

Know Davis and Malic's but how many of the rest are under 18 still?

"Can someone confirm that Imperials Reserves player Stephen Gribble will miss the remainder of the year due to him moving to Melbourne to pursue his dream girl?
Rumour is that the love of his life moved to Melbourne mid year and Stephen is struggling to cope with the long distance relationship." "He was overheard on the weekend saying 'I really want to be part of the Three-peat with Imps, but I feel like I am growing apart from ****, plus I have heard she is cheating on me. 600kms is too far' :D

Russ74 said:
C'mon Pat. I watch a heap of CMFL and it has dropped. SFL are now in div3 and CMFL is in Div 4. You work it out.
Patty boy is from the high class Golden Rivers league check there thread he lives there

Yaaablett said:
I think it just shows what great young talent we have coming through the ranks boys. Treloar, Johns and Davis have been the most consistent throughout the season. On raw talent alone the kid Carr made one of the impressive debuts in recent memory.

Peter Mac said:
I think it just shows what great young talent we have coming through the ranks boys. Treloar, Johns and Davis have been the most consistent throughout the season. On raw talent alone the kid Carr made one of the impressive debuts in recent memory.
davis is home for sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't seen a game in the SFL since early in the year. I am interested in who are the likely Grand Finalists this year. I keep a bit of an eye on the scores and it seems as though Irymple are still going well with the rest even. Can Imps make finals? I'd like Mildura to go well but they seem pretty inconsistent, are they assured of a finals spot? Wenty seem to have hit some form. Can they win it? Sorry about all the questions!

Russ74 said:
Haven't seen a game in the SFL since early in the year. I am interested in who are the likely Grand Finalists this year. I keep a bit of an eye on the scores and it seems as though Irymple are still going well with the rest even. Can Imps make finals? I'd like Mildura to go well but they seem pretty inconsistent, are they assured of a finals spot? Wenty seem to have hit some form. Can they win it? Sorry about all the questions!

should be a good finals serious.. imps need to beat irymple this week to keep hopes alive... irymple are team to beat, but the other three in robinvale, wenty and mildura can all give irymple some trouble... my belief is irymple will play either wenty or robinvale in the final... can wenty win it?/ yes.. falvo and john jackson to tie for medal....

badds said:
should be a good finals serious.. imps need to beat irymple this week to keep hopes alive... irymple are team to beat, but the other three in robinvale, wenty and mildura can all give irymple some trouble... my belief is irymple will play either wenty or robinvale in the final... can wenty win it?/ yes.. falvo and john jackson to tie for medal....

How many games has Donny missed? Will 'Ozzie' poll well?

lcavallo said:
GeeBruz said:
He'd have to go close to winning the pies b&f?[/q

should do. keatchy and farley may and josh longeri will poll well.

Always dodgy out there with a playing coach! Seems to always poll well even if they have a poor year. Just look at last year! Brown wins it when Keatch should've by a country mile.

badds said:

earlier in the week you had Justin "MUD" Clay a shoe in for the medal, now you've jumped on donny and jacko? you can't back all the horses in the race!!

Rabbito Badds does tick all the horse in one race, Have you seen him at the TAB?? If there is a 7 horse race he will back 6 of them.

GeeBruz said:
lcavallo said:
Always dodgy out there with a playing coach! Seems to always poll well even if they have a poor year. Just look at last year! Brown wins it when Keatch should've by a country mile.

What about Bath seems to get in the best every week, if Keanan got up that would be a disgrace surely won't be coaching them next year would he.

Skeeterman said:
GeeBruz said:
What about Bath seems to get in the best every week, if Keanan got up that would be a disgrace surely won't be coaching them next year would he.

I seriously reckon they have done a pretty good job. I haven't heard any reports of player rumblings at all which is pretty rare for a team on the bottom and they have a crack each week. It would be fantastic that after having done a fair bit of hard work this year that the club gives them another go.

badds said:

Is that John jackson who played at Beulah?

Skeeterman said:
GeeBruz said:

Unsure! Can never doubt the Merbein spirit! No matter if they're top or bottom they will always have a crack! From all reports the boyz think he is a waste of $$$. Bath is a good player but on the occassions i've seen merbein this year, he seems to have a bit of trouble communicating. Full credit to the bloke for taking the job but was that just because they couldn't get anyone else!

Russ74 said:
Is that John jackson who played at Beulah?

Nar, Jacko's a young koori bloke about 20-21 played his junior footy at Wentworth b4 spending a couple of years in Adelaide with Woodville/ West Torrens, returned to the club this year, very strong little bloke who can stick his nose over it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back