Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks all for the clarification ! some shinning lights for struggling teams! my last and final post! well maybe until next year when the pies are in the finals under the one and only MERV NEAGLE! cheers!:thumbsu:

Originally Posted by blown budget
does anybody know a kid from robinvale by the name of Brodie Rogers? he played alright in a practice match just wondering what kind of a player he is?

he captained the under 18's last year and played a few games of seniors. tall, good hands, light weight but makes up for it with courage. will be a good player with some experience. who is he playing for?

Don't you love it when people post about themselves

Sorry mate, red cliffs wont make the 4. They are only good under lights.
Top 4 all ready finalised, wenty,imps, mildy and robinvale will play off in finals.
Irymple too young, Red Cliffs need key position players, South need gun onballers and a CHF and Merbien are just crap.
Mildura looks like they will loose connick and decket this week. Did anyone see the incidents?

your wrong ! red cliffs are good at home all together not just under lights, they perform at there best when they have all there faithful up on the famous red cliffs hill.. win every home game and at least win a few away then there every chance for the finals. key position players- big jayben mcmanus is back in the side at ff and with mick faulkhead back next week they should have plenty to go to up forward. very very good chance for the finals :thumbsu:

yeah fair point! but i like many other people just want something to go good for a town like Merbein who had a great football past, just wish they could sustain a longer period of success like an Imperials etc! just frustrating when they have good players out there and everyone on the committee is flogging there guts out to get things right, well if a younger players wants to go and play footy with his mates in town what can you do about it? then there is no depth to a club which makes it hard! cheers that's all! just want success for a large supporter group like Merbein for a lot longer than just a couple of years!:thumbsu:
This has been the problem this year fatgutz, with so many injuries its been hard to be competitive. Round 1 we ran over the top of red cliffs and only poor conversion cost us the points. We won half the game against mildura, since then we lost riordo, chooka, hooker and simmo. We should get all these guys back this week so i expect a better performance against wenty. Our lack of depth has really been shown the last couple of weeks, maybe its time we played some of the under 18s in the twos to give them some experience against bigger bodied players.

that's fair enough wellstrain. Riordo used to get injured alot before even though he is a good player, people used to pick on him cos he used to go out with a sore finger didn't they? so he maybe out abit this year, chooka well he must be bloody fit cos he's be getting on a bit probaly a good player still, Hooker- well he will be on and off with work and that, havn't seen him play for awhile is he still really talented like him and his brother used to be? and simmo well he has a red hot go all the time but one person who is going really well is Jason Hunt! be good to get him back hey? how's Luke gane's transfer going?and yes start playing those under 18's!cheers!

He was in Deckerts way so he deserves to have been cleaned up as would anyone of any size and it wasn't late the ball was still in the vacinity.

You back on the track yet Skeeta? Dee's struggling a bit, can't understand how so many are writing em off. I'm sure Breesa and co still have eyes on the big prize???

You back on the track yet Skeeta? Dee's struggling a bit, can't understand how so many are writing em off. I'm sure Breesa and co still have eyes on the big prize???

Yeah made a comeback on the weekend.

I don't think people would be writing the boys off just yet cause it would be a silly move. People just seem excited by the improvement in the other teams through the league from last year. The dees have some injuries and once they can get the majority back on the track i'm sure you'll see a vast improvement.

Not sure what that means?
more or less, just saying who else is better than Imperials and Wentworth? Imps just keep winning and never had a real down year for about 20 years, and Wentworth are going very well with Bell booting shit loads! but anyway no Interleague as Ibis has said! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

more or less, just saying who else is better than Imperials and Wentworth? Imps just keep winning and never had a real down year for about 20 years, and Wentworth are going very well with Bell booting shit loads! but anyway no Interleague as Ibis has said! :thumbsu:

Fatgutz, you are a fool...... as the old saying goes, it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.

To dumb it down for you, shut up, your continued useless dribble is not needed on this thread.

Interesting to see the Mildura bench pick up some coaching moves from Paul Roos on Saturday and throw an extra man on the ground for 4 or 5 minutes.

Interesting to see the Mildura bench pick up some coaching moves from Paul Roos on Saturday and throw an extra man on the ground for 4 or 5 minutes.

Dont know when that would've happened, had two to three players sitting on the bench holding on to yellow cards most of the day, but if you are counting players, wenty had twenty one on the ground all day

Dont know when that would've happened, had two to three players sitting on the bench holding on to yellow cards most of the day, but if you are counting players, wenty had twenty one on the ground all day

I'm sure it'd be noted in the interchange stewards card/report.
not worth a comment, ww had 21 all day??

Wasn't there but have heard it was one of the worst displays of umpiring seen in a long time. For those who can't do the maths - 18 + 3 = 21.

Wasn't there but have heard it was one of the worst displays of umpiring seen in a long time. For those who can't do the maths - 18 + 3 = 21.

Thamks sidelines I almost forgot, we all only have ten fingers and ten toes, so it mayhave been a problem for some:D

The bloke who does the Red Cliffs notes has had a fair crack at someone from wenty in the record last week. Who did Birthisel play on in the second half v wenty?

anyone have an interleague side in mind yet?

coach - brad eaton who looks and talks like travis off big brother:thumbsu:
captain - mark alvey who's the height and looks like rima off big brother:thumbsu:
full forward - jason bell who reminds me of saxon from big brother:thumbsu:
full back - stephen gribble who looks likes dixie from big brother:thumbsu:

It's not the best thing to bag the boys in white ........ BUT......... i've been taking notice of one of the umps from last weeks Mildura match for a while. M. Breewal?????. What a twit!!!! has already put a few boys up this year and I'm sure he Reports blokes for looking at him the wrong. Control Freak.:mad: Reported Longeri from the Pies for kicking the ball into the crowd. :thumbsdown:

If he's the poster child for recriuting umps.... we'll have none left in 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back