Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
coach - brad eaton who looks and talks like travis off big brother:thumbsu:
captain - mark alvey who's the height and looks like rima off big brother:thumbsu:
full forward - jason bell who reminds me of saxon from big brother:thumbsu:
full back - stephen gribble who looks likes dixie from big brother:thumbsu:

Gold!!!

What about the Wenty footballer that thought an Indian Doctor was delivering disasterous news yesterday. Gotcha!:D

J.Bell
A.Matthews
Hardy Brothers
Deckett
Atkinson
Eaton
Alvey

There automatic picks for the team

I think you will find Moncur and Fox would be miles a head of these 2 on current form. Moncur has 3 BOG's and Fox is very damaging when going foward for a rest.

Other automatic selections on form would be-
Curren
O'Bree
A Rigby
Clohesy
Ozzie
Clay

Lets imagine you're an interleague selector for 2008.
Try picking a squad of 25 that would form the final team. Do it on 2008 form though not on past performances.

26 marks! amusing stuff. Stats with a fork maybe?
Mate having played with him many times i can assure you there is no crap there. I was playing and counted 9 in the first quarter, the last quarter he was everywhere. I was playing on catta for a bit in the 2nd quarter and he said after keatchy took a mark, "whats that 20 already". When he is on song nobody in this league will take as many as him. Its a pity about his disposal but at the same time he has taken some great marks.

Saw the last half at Red Cliffs I expected a supposedly superfit RC side would run all over the young Irymple but the reverse was the case.
Too many injuries at RC??
The hill went quiet, well at least half of it.

Mate having played with him many times i can assure you there is no crap there. I was playing and counted 9 in the first quarter, the last quarter he was everywhere. I was playing on catta for a bit in the 2nd quarter and he said after keatchy took a mark, "whats that 20 already". When he is on song nobody in this league will take as many as him. Its a pity about his disposal but at the same time he has taken some great marks.

pity about his disposal you say. he is probably the worst kick in the side. he couldnt kick over a jam tin:mad:. but how tough is little simmo, wouldnt mind 4 or 5 of him 6 foot 4. never gives up and always has a red hot dip. what a goer:):thumbsu:

merbein ___! how shit were they on the week-end? what the hell is goin on? they had a fuking great side on paper!should of alowed sylvia to play!:thumbsu:are Merbein tryin hard at all?

A few clubs will be glad that Sonny decided to go elsewhere.Ouyen will be pissed, South will have to do all the work involved in a tribunal hearing for what gain. I think that will be Sonny's final fling.
Will the tribunal view the video of the incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the last half at Red Cliffs I expected a supposedly superfit RC side would run all over the young Irymple but the reverse was the case.
Too many injuries at RC??
The hill went quiet, well at least half of it.

Yes Hillite I too was hoping for the boys to run over the top of Irymple but like I said to Terry Hall at half time, they needed to extend their 3 goal lead to 6 goals to make sure Irymple went in to the last with thier heads down. Instead Irymple clawed back to be just two down at the break and ran over them in the last.

Only injury they had was Mick Faulkhead who rolled his ankle and only came off toward the end of the game. No excuses, they just need to understand thier roles and understand that when the tide is turning its not the end of the game but time to knuckle down and get the job done.

Little experience in close games but it will come with time and patients. Just another learning curve for the boys.

The dissapointing thing is that had they won they would have been sitting in fourth, clear by two games and only missing out on third by percentage. But, they're not so we look forward to Mildura this week. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

What is going on at Mildura? Have a few players but are still a quality side and probably should have got up on the weekend.
Good to see Sonny hasn't changed a lot, with trouble following him around still. Anyone see the incident or know much about it?

He was in Deckerts way so he deserves to have been cleaned up as would anyone of any size and it wasn't late the ball was still in the vacinity.

If I hear the young bloke was 14yo one more time, front page news and on the radio news ever 30 minutes this morning.
I wonder if you've seen this one through the same eyes?

If I hear the young bloke was 14yo one more time, front page news and on the radio news ever 30 minutes this morning.

Regardless if this was deliberate or innocent act the media need to be shot over this.
How are we suppost to get our children playing our great game when parents see kids laying on the ground and being carried off on the front page. Parents will think twice when their kids are asked to play senior football from now on.

The Mildura FC is the sunraysia daily and we didn't see any coverage from the incident agianst Wentworth. Shame on the Daily for their story today, thanks for pushing more kids away from footy.

Regardless if this was deliberate or innocent act the media need to be shot over this.
How are we suppost to get our children playing our great game when parents see kids laying on the ground and being carried off on the front page. Parents will think twice when their kids are asked to play senior football from now on.

The Mildura FC is the sunraysia daily and we didn't see any coverage from the incident agianst Wentworth. Shame on the Daily for their story today, thanks for pushing more kids away from footy.

I saw both incidents you speak of. one was a hip and shoulder, the other was a punch (regardless of the age). you work it out.

I saw both incidents you speak of. one was a hip and shoulder, the other was a punch (regardless of the age). you work it out.

I didn't see either incidents and i'm not questioning them. I'm just worried about the harm the Sunraysia Daily has done to our local football up here.

Every year we struggle with kids not continuing to play football after junior level and the images and story in todays paper wont help us.

Next question- Can Mildura make the finals? If they lose to Red Cliffs this week I think they will be stuffed. I hear O'Bree could be out with a calf?

I didn't see the second incident therefore can only go on what i have heard which is that Sonny's was a punch vs Deckerts hip and shoulder which in my case differs greatly......would you agree?

I didn't see the second incident therefore can only go on what i have heard which is that Sonny's was a punch vs Deckerts hip and shoulder which in my case differs greatly......would you agree?

I do agree, striking and charging are both reportable, again hopfully the video will tell the real story on both incidents.

How has Mildura become so far off track?

I do agree, striking and charging are both reportable, again hopfully the video will tell the real story on both incidents.

How has Mildura become so far off track?

Does the tribunal allow video evidence or just listen to the reports and evidence of the players and umpirers involved?

I think Mildura injuries and reports has cost them all year. They would have at least 6 of their best 12 out of the moment and no team can cover those sort of loses.

A few clubs will be glad that Sonny decided to go elsewhere.Ouyen will be pissed, South will have to do all the work involved in a tribunal hearing for what gain. I think that will be Sonny's final fling.
Will the tribunal view the video of the incident.

Just to add a little spice to the mix, I notice that South have lodged a clearance for Sonny with todays date on it with the SNFL.
Maybe South have already reviewed the video??

Just to add a little spice to the mix, I notice that South have lodged a clearance for Sonny with todays date on it with the SNFL.
Maybe South have already reviewed the video??

i think you'll find that sonny didnt do anything wrong and will play this week against merbein...the youngster wass milking every bump for the whole game if hes not up to the hard bump he shouldnt be there...lindsay has done nothing accept play well...the bulldogs look to be a force if can win a few more games id say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back