Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions:

Robinvale by 24pts over Mildura... Only if they keep Matthews to 1or2 goals

Imperials by 56pts over Red Cliffs... Red Cliffs not as good as what ppl say, Malic is going to be a superstar

Wentworth by 150pts over South Mildura... bell to kick 20 Wentworth way to strong

Merbein by 5pts over Irymple... I believe the game is won in the ruck and without Crossling, Mason wont mach the combo of Riordan & Wright

Not as good as people say but better than IMPS apparently on the night. A very entertaining game to watch. Tiges looked gone a couple of times but managed to shut down Imps on two occasions to keep themselves in the game. Managed to over run the green machine in the last, attacking for most of the quarter. A good sign for the future of the club I would say and still plenty to work on. Should be an interesting weekend this week against Wenty. A good test to see the boys get more consistent over a full 4 quarters.

Mildura will
Imps will
Robinvale will
Wentworth (with no injuries) will
Irymple may or may not
RC, South, Merbein a toss up. You've got to beat the above sides.

RC defeated the Imps boys so one down, three to go.:thumbsu:

just want an update on a couple of young fellas from out wentworth josh smith and anthony taylor just wondering how there season is goin?

just want an update on a couple of young fellas from out wentworth josh smith and anthony taylor just wondering how there season is goin?

Anthony played in the u18s saturday, both boys are doing well, just need to build some consistency. (both have the tools)
Your doing alright over there, i see you kicked a lazy doz on saturday!!

Anthony played in the u18s saturday, both boys are doing well, just need to build some consistency. (both have the tools)
Your doing alright over there, i see you kicked a lazy doz on saturday!!

yah alrite over here ejoying it thoroughly, yah 12 it was just one of those days everything was on song:D:D, how bout you?

Did u have any1 on you?
I've been over that way of late working, hopefully will catch a game while I'm over there.

no worries mate we got nathalia this week at home they are the benchmark of our league they have won the last 3 flags and looking strong again this year, definately come over let us now when!
as for having anyone on me there were 3 different blokes during the day just didnt man up so made them pay?

i heard alvey got his taking off by simmsy couple of weeks ago by simmsy whats the g there? did he deserve it???

what a f***wit football legends gets red carded so he jus changes to another alias and helps to contribute to the forum by saying. Merbein will win the flag which is an extremely bright thing to say when they are 0-3. Serious question. Are you all there up top or not??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im actually pretty close with anthony taylor, i have played in sides with him and he has been playing fairly well. and josh has been playing seniors scince last year so he has fitted in perfectly this year. they both have plenty of skill

Red Cliffs looked ordinary today. Ibis, for a bloke that you have pumped up so much, Walder was Shite. Wouldn't have had any more than 10 touches.

what a game south mildura played on the weekend...they were unreal all over the ground with each player doing ther bit not jsut the normal 4 or 5...well done doggies look forward to more success doing a goods job

Red Cliffs looked ordinary today. Ibis, for a bloke that you have pumped up so much, Walder was Shite. Wouldn't have had any more than 10 touches.

oy WAYNE! walder is awesome, just cause he plays one shit match doesnt mean hes shit.. the only reason he played shit was because wentworth done a good job of tagging him. you wont see him play that shit again.

Yes, a quiet day by Walder but if you look at the scoreline and watched the entire game there aren't too many that played well at all.

Certainly be hard to find a 4 qtr contributer. The young fellas did a good run with job on Matty but I'm sure he will bounce back as will the rest of the side for next week against the doggies who had a good win on the weekend.

What is going on at mildura? 2 losses with a side they have, are they taking it too easy?
Good to see $cat$ doing well this year, thought the work trailor we brought him might slow him down.
Great to see richo home on the wkd, hopefully he will qualify for the finals and with Petrie home from Jamaca we will have a awesome side come September.

What is going on at mildura? 2 losses with a side they have, are they taking it too easy?
Good to see $cat$ doing well this year, thought the work trailor we brought him might slow him down.
Great to see richo home on the wkd, hopefully he will qualify for the finals and with Petrie home from Jamaca we will have a awesome side come September.

6 players out from last weeks side, plus another slow start...i wouldnt be too concerned at this point for the Dees...

Now i know its not massive news but ive heard that red cliffs has sacked there reserves coaches. Rumor i have heard is that ibis is taking over the reins. Please confirm some1 from tiger land or even Ibis himself.

Well done sth. Now fellas how does 7 divide into 4. Its gunna be very tight at the top: Imps, w/worth, R/vale, Mild, R/cliffs, Irymple & Sth. All fighting for only 4 spots.

Now i know its not massive news but ive heard that red cliffs has sacked there reserves coaches. Rumor i have heard is that ibis is taking over the reins. Please confirm some1 from tiger land or even Ibis himself.

Well done sth. Now fellas how does 7 divide into 4. Its gunna be very tight at the top: Imps, w/worth, R/vale, Mild, R/cliffs, Irymple & Sth. All fighting for only 4 spots.
it doesnt numnuts you just have to win more games than the others:rolleyes:

Geez Delboy you must be pretty happy no-one has had a crack so far after the weekend.
Was out of town over the weekend, were your blokes no good or did the Bulldogs turn
up ready to play???

Some great match ups in the wenty v mildura game this week. Connick vs Bell, Matthews vs Rigby, plus some other great duels around the ground. Both have strong midfields. Should be very entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back