Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gusty - aka Blowing hard. One or two many Matt Damon Films I would suggest. Try them apples.

jexjex said:
Gusty - aka Blowing hard. One or two many Matt Damon Films I would suggest. Try them apples.

HEY more like aka "The fart you can almost taste" after the granny smiths.

Hey Badds I could just imagine how angry and how many interesting words were coming out your mouth last night with these emails from Gusty coming through.
Very amused....;)

Welcome to the site Gusty. Hopefully a short stay. You'd feel pretty good at the moment- fairly happy with yourself? Wow, you've served it to Badds. And in such an amusing style too! The fart line- Oh I nearly fell over. The tosser level on this site just went up.:thumbsdown:

Hey Yaabs, playing this week, and can your mob turn the result around or are your mob going to capitulate to everyones champion team

Yaaablett said:
Welcome to the site Gusty. Hopefully a short stay. You'd feel pretty good at the moment- fairly happy with yourself? Wow, you've served it to Badds. And in such an amusing style too! The fart line- Oh I nearly fell over. The tosser level on this site just went up.:thumbsdown:

No wonder AFL players dont return to local clubs to play out their footy days when they have to put up with local no name idiots. Tall poppy syndrome its called

Wouldn't have anything with the salary cap and the prices other leagues offer either would it cellar, no its just that tall poppy syndrome

cellar_dweller said:
No wonder AFL players dont return to local clubs to play out their footy days when they have to put up with local no name idiots. Tall poppy syndrome its called

It was unfortunate that Badds was injured however he has the oportunity to prove the pundits either right or wrong next year

Nakriel said:
It was unfortunate that Badds was injured however he has the oportunity to prove the pundits either right or wrong next year
Read Mike Sheehans article re Tarrant None playing Journo .
(Tall poppy syndrome ) Better way to write an article is to try and interveiw the player find out what is wrong .He wouldnt write about Buckley or Hird that way

Hey nackers did u attend the Sth ball on the weekend?? Noticed a few of your boys far from there best form :) one in particular, may be a relation of yours ha ha. i think he was tucked away in bed at about 1.30 :eek: Must have been a good night. Tig Johns won the golden feet award!!! was moving well.

Mate didn't get there but heard there were a few who got socially excited, always tastes better after a win as well, his initials don't start with BT do they?:cool:

Delray said:
Hey nackers did u attend the Sth ball on the weekend?? Noticed a few of your boys far from there best form :) one in particular, may be a relation of yours ha ha. i think he was tucked away in bed at about 1.30 :eek: Must have been a good night. Tig Johns won the golden feet award!!! was moving well.

Can anyone tell me how garath arentz is going? very unlucky with injuries, very talented.. I had a beer with him a while ago and although by the end of it he was a druelling reck, he mumbled something about trying to get back into it in a serious way..

Nakriel said:

nakkers i have nothing to prove to anyone....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lazy Dave said:
Hey Badds I could just imagine how angry and how many interesting words were coming out your mouth last night with these emails from Gusty coming through.
Very amused....;)

yes lazy i already have one dad last nite i thought i had another, doctor phill perhaps was in town, i dont like ghosts who hide behind names...... just a scared little rat, perhaps a principle and umpire both as one= big mouth on field with massive ego who wasnt good enough to play but thinks he needs to be heard when he should just umpire the game.....

footy02 said:
Can anyone tell me how garath arentz is going? very unlucky with injuries, very talented.. I had a beer with him a while ago and although by the end of it he was a druelling reck, he mumbled something about trying to get back into it in a serious way..

yes gaz has no luck with injuries at all, imps really need him in there forward line... maybe injuries have taken a back seat with gaz planning on popping the big question to his love rhi very soon.................

badds said:
yes gaz has no luck with injuries at all, imps really need him in there forward line... maybe injuries have taken a back seat with gaz planning on popping the big question to his love rhi very soon.................
seems to be afair bit of question popping giong on in that family at the moment.. best of luck to gaz..

Gusty said:
I thought I mentioned that before....GUSTY a breath of fresh air.
Gusty you certainly have made an impact upon arrival, I would suggest that you are more like a 10 goal gale than a breath of fresh air. Now that the blood has dried on the end of your knife, fans of Big Footy would like to know one thing; 'Just what is your claim to fame?'.

footy02 said:

The only drool was coming from you 02 ! Can't believe a bloke with so very little drinking talent, can continually talk himself up. Stick to drinking with the McNicol's mate, you are certainly not out of your depth there !

As for popping the question, heard you have asked the father in law for his daughters hand, but he declined because of your poor drinking ability. He was said to have muttered something like - " I didn't raise 4 daughters for them to bring home more girls to drink with. I'm f**king sick of drinking on my own !":D :D

badds said:
yes lazy i already have one dad last nite i thought i had another, doctor phill perhaps was in town, i dont like ghosts who hide behind names...... just a scared little rat, perhaps a principle and umpire both as one= big mouth on field with massive ego who wasnt good enough to play but thinks he needs to be heard when he should just umpire the game.....

There you go again jumping to unfounded conclusions. I am not educated to any great standard and therefore not a teacher. I am not an umpire either, but it looks like you have selected one for comment. Hope he doesn't read this thread because they are only human and may behave in an entirely forseeable way given that you are attacking an innocent person. The description did seem a little tacky.

cellar_dweller said:

TALL?

Nakriel said:

Great young footballer, think he got a hard time or lack of deserved time at Essendon, will do very well here. No doubt about it. Gets upset too easily and gets tunnel vision.

Nifty78 said:
The only drool was coming from you 02 ! Can't believe a bloke with so very little drinking talent, can continually talk himself up. Stick to drinking with the McNicol's mate, you are certainly not out of your depth there !

As for popping the question, heard you have asked the father in law for his daughters hand, but he declined because of your poor drinking ability. He was said to have muttered something like - " I didn't raise 4 daughters for them to bring home more girls to drink with. I'm f**king sick of drinking on my own !":D :D

Nifty, with all this talk of marriage, when R you going to cum out and just ask the poor girl. Its like Bert Newton and Patti Newton, she was far to good for him, but she said yes. Get it over and done with so you can be even closer to those poor pathetic Clohesy's Dave and Brendan. Hopefully the other half will take your name so your not identified to be a Clohesy though!
I am sure the pressure is own big time with family and friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back