Sunraysia Football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodman24 said:
Hey Badds what are the odds of you being on TV again in the next couple of days???Win TV must be struggling for news. I will give you $1.05;) :thumbsu: :)

yes agree rodman they must be struggling for news...

badds said:
yes agree rodman they must be struggling for news...

Very interesting that you said on the news the other night that you wanted to coach Wentworth next season, what will happen if Belly wants to coach again?? Will you take up the other offers you have received from several other clubs outside the sunraysia league.:thumbsu:

Massive game for the green machine this week. If we can get over the line against the dees with Red Cliffs, Irymple and South to come we are a great chance to make the four. Redcliffs to end South's season this weekend. Wenty comfortably and irymple just.

badds said:
so malleeboy how did you go at omalleys thurs nite

After Mattman nicely dobbing me in last time I'm still building up browny points.
Heard your new love has fallen head over heals with you and she can't go a day without seeing you, have you found true love?

Badds, your getting worse than 'Day's of our lives':D

Rodman24 said:
Very interesting that you said on the news the other night that you wanted to coach Wentworth next season, what will happen if Belly wants to coach again?? Will you take up the other offers you have received from several other clubs outside the sunraysia league.:thumbsu:

said that one day id like to coach wenty wasnt referring neccecerily to next year... belly has done a great job.. where i am next year who knows theres 2 months of footy left yet will make a decision after that....

Lazy Dave said:
Hey Badds, me think you have a good head for radio! Maybe stick to that medium and stop scaring the small kids out there!:eek:

word has it lazy that with vas neckmeat saris form for imps twos that you will struggle to get your goalsquare position back???

badds said:
word has it lazy that with vas neckmeat saris form for imps twos that you will struggle to get your goalsquare position back???

Yeh probably right. I kicked a few in a short 20 minutes then hurt shoulder again. Fortuneately neckmeat didn't have sticky fingers like he did the week before, although most players with some ability would have kicked a fewagainst your guys, they were very ordinary, obviously running short on players. But the pressure is on...:eek:

Things are getting too quiet around here. Posts for the last few weeks have been declining steadily. No rumours, no recruits.
Any sackings in the wind.
What will Merbein need to do to climb the ladder. Surely not
..."Get the cheque book out."
Will Balranald be able to maintain the above approach. If not there will be a few blokes after a quid.
Who's going to retire at the end of the season.

Hillite said:
Things are getting too quiet around here. Posts for the last few weeks have been declining steadily. No rumours, no recruits.
Any sackings in the wind.
What will Merbein need to do to climb the ladder. Surely not
..."Get the cheque book out."
Will Balranald be able to maintain the above approach. If not there will be a few blokes after a quid.
Who's going to retire at the end of the season.

I heard a little story from out Merbein way that they may have the services of Guy Booker as coach next year if the coin dries up at Balranald. They are pretty confident of gaining/regaining the services of a few players from that club aswell ...

J. Bell reported by three umpires for striking ???
Couldn't take the one week tick the box option because the Merbein coach (the other one reported) opted to go to the tribunal.
Will be interesting.
Could be costly next week against the Dees when a possible double chance spot is on offer. Although Robinvale should retain it next week with a big win against Merbein.

Delray or Nest,
Just wondering if Tom V is close to getting a senior spot, seeing he has kicked 17 goals in 3 games?
A mate of mine, who regularly gets down to your training, mentioned that Tom had been training well and is keen to break into the senior team.
A handy problem to have if Simms or Eagle break down!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ibis and Nakkers what are your excuses this week after a fright from Red Cliffs?? I would have thought South being as good as u two blokes talk them up to be would have thumped a young undermanned team like Red Cliffs.

Kelvin 69 said:
Ibis and Nakkers what are your excuses this week after a fright from Red Cliffs?? I would have thought South being as good as u two blokes talk them up to be would have thumped a young undermanned team like Red Cliffs.

Kelvin, what do you mean by an undermanned team? I can't think of anyone out of their best 21 who didn't play. Red Cliffs have a very impressive group you young blokes.They showed last week against Irymple that when they have a real dip, they're are very competitive.
Personally I saw this as a real danger game as South were without Gathers and Spivey.

Good point Kel, however the doggies were a tad undermanned as well so gave the young bullies a chance to put their hands up, as they did, so now when we are a full side againn we will be a little bit more potent

Kelvin 69 said:

Which one are you talking about, Mick,Michael, Daniel,Vera, Tony?? mate a good catholic family

Waverley73 said:
How old is Hickey? Man, he was a veteran when I was up there and that was nearly 15 years ago..

Tony played a senior game against South the other week, young michael is still playing, but old Michael (Mick) has long retired, who did you play with??

Waverley73 said:
Tony (and Michael I think) were playing during the 80's and early 90's (not sure if they played after that).

Did you see the game Nakkers or were you out of town? My mate Max reckons he spotted you amongst the Richmond faithfull at the MCG on Saturday...

chalkie said:
Kelvin, what do you mean by an undermanned team? I can't think of anyone out of their best 21 who didn't play. Red Cliffs have a very impressive group you young blokes.They showed last week against Irymple that when they have a real dip, they're are very competitive.
Personally I saw this as a real danger game as South were without Gathers and Spivey.

Undermanned meaning lightly built, young, inexperienced, raw etc. Ibis and Nakkers have been talking South up all year and now it is getting to the business end of the season and South seem to be playing like a team that doesn't warrant a top 4 position. How is your depth??

Max was probably still getting over the Wednesday night, so he wouldnt have seen anything plus at the end of the game he would have been looking through tear stained eyes, and the cattas are just lying doggo at the moment trying to get a good price for the big one in Sep:Dtember

zinger said:
Did you see the game Nakkers or were you out of town? My mate Max reckons he spotted you amongst the Richmond faithfull at the MCG on Saturday...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back