AFLW SUNS AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn’t want to say it.

I don’t know if she’s unfit or injured or just past it but struggling to get to contests can’t lay tackles running in circles can’t take marks isn’t kicking any goals running into team mates
As I was watching the game both this week and last week which both should have been wins by the way I was getting increasingly frustrated with both Bohanna and Dupoy.
Really we are playing close to two short at the moment. Both aren’t contributing a thing.

If it was for the win yes but for a draw against a team three players down then meh

Yes, a draw being the end result is meh.
But she only had two choices at that point. Kick the goal for a draw or get nothing at all. Much prefer the goal to another desultory loss.
Kicking a goal after the siren from the edge of any players range is proper (35m out? Probably a 40m kick total?). Most female players miss that length kick every time, let alone to get something out of the game after the siren.

Yes, a draw being the end result is meh.
But she only had two choices at that point. Kick the goal for a draw or get nothing at all. Much prefer the goal to another desultory loss.
Kicking a goal after the siren from the edge of any players range is proper (35m out? Probably a 40m kick total?). Most female players miss that length kick every time, let alone to get something out of the game after the siren.

I understand that but they celebrated like they’d won the grand final. Why play like that in the last minute and not the whole game? They should never have been in the position of lose or draw on the siren to begin with

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW SUNS AFLW Season 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back