Supercoach 2009 - Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too risky starting yarran and gumbleton in the forwards ?

Though it gives me 5 elite backs 3 elite mids and 3 elite forwards

Or is it safer to go yarran and dale thomas with 4 elite and a david myers/raines sorta defender ? 2 elite and kerr'ish/bateman'ish/boak'ish kinda mid ?

I have Yarran as a starting 22 rookie, he is a bit risky so i'll be watching him NAB cup. Gumbleton will definitely get game time (Knights has said he will play Neagle and Gumby at the same time as Lloyd and Lucas), and will be extremely useful on the bench.

Together? I wouldn't. Young players' scores fluctuate too much.

P.S. i'd much rather have more elites in the midfield than other positions, seeing as their scores are the most reliable. The midfield will always get the ball, other positions wont.

I have Yarran as a starting 22 rookie, he is a bit risky so i'll be watching him NAB cup. Gumbleton will definitely get game time (Knights has said he will play Neagle and Gumby at the same time as Lloyd and Lucas), and will be extremely useful on the bench.

Together? I wouldn't. Young players' scores fluctuate too much.

P.S. i'd much rather have more elites in the midfield than other positions, seeing as their scores are the most reliable. The midfield will always get the ball, other positions wont.
Touche

Cheers buddy - the midfield should be looked at all over again

ey guys
wat did u guys think about pendlebury 123 sc points do u think he will be a worthy selection im thinking about taking judd out for pendlebury to free up the salary a bit but scared if it would make my midfeild to week only then haveing kerr vanberlo hasleby coughlan and rich. just a couple of opinions thanks guy.:thumbsu:

I wouldn't take Judd out, but Pendlebury could be good again this year.

Oh and don't get Nicoski whoever said that... or Waters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back