Supercoach 2009 - Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone know when the afl prospectus comes out? does it help with supercoach? i was gonna get it last year but didn't...ended up finishing in the top 1500

Hinkley played really well in his last game against Collingwood with 18 possessions.

He is a bit light on, extremely quick with good skills. With all our departures I would have to say he would be playing at least half our games, but he is a risk. I would be looking at Nick Suban for us ahead of him. Should be cheaper to buy and I imagine will be playing more games.

Does anyone know some of the reasons why Kane Cornes dropped off his 07 average in 08 by so much? I heard something about too many handballs and clangers but still I don't see why that should be seen as permanent. Do people think this was just a one off year and he can return to some better form?

anyone know when the afl prospectus comes out? does it help with supercoach? i was gonna get it last year but didn't...ended up finishing in the top 1500

I picked up a copy today @ the Herald Sun bookshop in Southbank. They just got another delivery today so it looked like they had plenty of copies. Its 0nly $22 there and I think its $29 to order it from champion data...
If you want to order it cause you cant get down there then I have heard from a few people that they recieved theirs in the post in only a few days, on the other hand I would expect book stores, KMart, etc to have them in the next week or two...

i'm sure this has been discussed many times on thsi forum but just quickly, what do people think about getting scott lucas in this year? reasonably cheap at 338, 600 but with his injury concerns and age, is he worth it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm sure this has been discussed many times on thsi forum but just quickly, what do people think about getting scott lucas in this year? reasonably cheap at 338, 600 but with his injury concerns and age, is he worth it?

Yeah not too sure either. Ive got him for the time being and will be watching the NAB cup pretty closley. Could be a cash cow for the season.

Hey I'm interested in other people vies on Raphael Clarke. I'm almost definately going to pick but I want to here other people's thoughts.

97 average on return from injury with a 69 price, no brainer.

plus! he's gotta be due for a season where he plays more than 10 games again soon right?

:p

That would depend on him getting his first full pre-season under his belt. Watch.

Cant decide between Boak and Salopek. Boak is roughly 100,000 cheaper but i really like the look of Salopek.

And also Between C.Cornes and H.Shaw. Can Shaw get rid of those low tagging scores? Can Cornes get back to some great form?

Questions i with i knew the answer too.

Cant decide between Boak and Salopek. Boak is roughly 100,000 cheaper but i really like the look of Salopek.

And also Between C.Cornes and H.Shaw. Can Shaw get rid of those low tagging scores? Can Cornes get back to some great form?

Questions i with i knew the answer too.
1)Boak.

2)Heater could prove a few wrong this season I reckon, willing to take hin on at that price.

Cornes is a gun, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back