Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

100% this. Pick your players carefully. Seeing a lot of early drafts with Macrae, Dunkley, Treloar. That could lead to trouble
Especially given how much Dunkley loves coffee

I saw that as well but when will they let us know? On supercoach it's currently showing the game R8 3.30pm Sunday They would need to let everyone know tomorrow latest and also who has covid because they won't be able to play for a couple of weeks
Game removed from SC and 4 trades now available

Is it fair to assume the postponed game won't happen any time soon (within the next few gameweeks) as both teams have a tight schedule? I'm waiting to trade some expensive scorchers to bring in some big hitters for this gameweek, but if perth are about to have back to back DGW I might hold.

I know. I pointed out earlier that weather could be a problem for that match.
40% chance of rain at game time apparently
Might be a shorter game
Going to try and avoid 6ers
Renegades never really an option (Harper maybe...)

Could we see Mitch Marsh being called up to play for Australia with their covid scare?

edit. Head has tested positive for covid.

Mills > Sams
Hughes > Sanga

Leaving 2 trades up my sleeve for after the Thunder v Strikers game

Screenshot_20211231-090427_SuperCoach.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season is in jeopardy for sure. I believe that we are now so far gone that even trying to limit the spread of this virus is trending quickly towards being completely useless. I honestly think the only thing that will save the whole AFL season will be exposing everyone to it and just cross your fingers that the more deadly strain doesnt resurface as we collectively build resistance.

I was always taught that there is a 95/5 rule when it comes to probability...about 5% is inherent uncertainty. I think it was foolish of politicians to wave the carrot of Christmas with the borders open without protecting the most vulnerable. Now i know that there is also the 80/20 convention where the virus can be weakened and hopefully 'mutate out' which is the sort of model they were working with but its honestly so irresponsible to play on the heart strings of the community/s they are meant to serve.

Now not all blame goes to politicians as it was clear lots of people wanted a Christmas with loved ones but i think many doctors and epidemiologists fears have been realised now. Like i said, we cant turn back now so its at the point where the quicker everyone is exposed the better. There was always going to be a big shock to the economy so you cant blame politicians for that but now we literally just need to hope. Prospects are still good for most people but if i was in the (admittedly) very small % most vulnerable i would be absolutely livid.

EDIT: Probably should have saved this rant for another thread but it applies to the whole sporting landscape including BBL & AFL

Is it worth trading in any players at the moment? Seems like every game for this round is in doubt now due to either covid or weather.
Reverse any trades and WAIT

News updates flying around

Difficult to keep up

Remove this Banner Ad

Supercoach BBL11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back