SuperCoach Vent and Regrets 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With trades light on the ground at this stage of the year I was thinking that I would like 1-2 up my sleave so was thinking where I could have saved a trade or if one was totally wasted.
So no rants or regrets here, just plain mistakes. By sharing these may help prevent the same things happening in thr future
On looking back I have a few.
Rd 5 Mountford to Fiorini.
Thought he was a good option on the bubble to sit at m8 for a few weeks and build some cash. A couple of stinkers and he was traded out in rd 7 for Parsons and a 17k profit.
Really want that trade back.

Rd 13 Burton to Strnadica
I needed to get Nank back to fwds after moving him into ruck bench for sandi in rd12, so had always planned to bring in a ruck dpp, but at the time I was considering Darcy. No dpp scared me off, but if he got a game a little earlier he would have been in and a potential trade saved and greater options opened up. Also trading out Burton hurt!

Apart from that I would change timing on a few trades but happier than most years!
Please share!

JOM to Swallow.
Was tempted by Swallows big scores in rd 1 and 2 and thought he would get to 400-450k quickly. In hindsight trading an injury prone player for another was a silly trade. Made 40k and received scores of 46 and 55 before swallow being out. Trade would definitely come in handy now.

a couple that i wish i could get back

Nroo to Hannan after round 1 - Should have gone Houston in hindsight
SPS to Zac Fisher
Fyfe to S Selwood (lasted one week then Selwood became Wines)
S Selwood to Wines (Parker or Wines, went the wrong one)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great start people. Some real stinkers here!
Keep them coming.

Tom Mitchell to Ollie Wines at about Round 5.

Trading in Sam Reid when he was averaging about 90.

FML
Understand the Reid trade. He was cheap and hot at the time but the Tmitch trade is a shocker. Not even sideways thats a couple of steps backwards.:drunk:

a couple that i wish i could get back

Nroo to Hannan after round 1 - Should have gone Houston in hindsight
SPS to Zac Fisher
Fyfe to S Selwood (lasted one week then Selwood became Wines)
S Selwood to Wines (Parker or Wines, went the wrong one)

The Scooter scenario is why I started this thread. Classic in and out and going around in circles. Lesson to be learnt there.Keeping Fyfe would have saved 2 trades and you woudnt be any worse off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back