SuperCoach Vent and Regrets 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word, same as every week. Docherty.
Had a chance 3 weeks ago but went to that weird unit Roberton instead. Was only 80K extra for Doch back then. It's since cost me 162 points, 500 odd places and there's now 200K difference between them.
Stuff it
I'm refusing to pay that ransom

Traded out Lynch for Billings 3 weeks ago after Lynch's pair of 30's.

Since then Lynch 126 and 80 something.

Billings 80 something, 50 something and 60 something.

How was I meant to know Lynch was playing injured those 2 weeks where he scored 30 odd? :drunk:

Billings was the best scoring forward over the last 7 weeks that I had traded him in too. 100's pretty much every week! :rolleyes:

I have no idea why Billings is playing so sh1t now for. Last night I swear he was on the bench nearly all third quarter. :(

Wasted nearly $100,000.00 and a trade "upgrading" Lynch to Billings too. :'(

Man what a disaster! :mad::thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Traded out Lynch for Billings 3 weeks ago after Lynch's pair of 30's.

Since then Lynch 126 and 80 something.

Billings 80 something, 50 something and 60 something.

How was I meant to know Lynch was playing injured those 2 weeks where he scored 30 odd? :drunk:

Billings was the best scoring forward over the last 7 weeks that I had traded him in too. 100's pretty much every week! :rolleyes:

I have no idea why Billings is playing so sh1t now for. Last night I swear he was on the bench nearly all third quarter. :(

Wasted nearly $100,00.00 and a trade "upgrading" Lynch to Billings too. :'(

Man what a disaster! :mad::thumbsdown:

Why do you keep trading in KP forwards Judd_fault when you have the worst patience of all time?

Why do you keep trading in KP forwards Judd_fault when you have the worst patience of all time?

No idea mate.

Traded Lynch in partly due to the masses on here saying to bring Lynch in plus the lack of good forward options this year .ie. hardly any good forward/mid options. :(

No idea mate.

Traded Lynch in partly due to the masses on here saying to bring Lynch in plus the lack of good forward options this year .ie. hardly any good forward/mid options. :(
Welcome back mate, your street cred has gone through the roof after the word got out that you were behind bars. and Yeah that trades gotta sting a ring hole but atleast your still up there right, whats your current ranking?

Welcome back mate, your street cred has gone through the roof after the word got out that you were behind bars. and Yeah that trades gotta sting a ring hole but atleast your still up there right, whats your current ranking?

Haha! Thanks mate. :thumbsu:

Yeah that trade hurts bigtime! :'(

Feels like I just flushed $100,000 and a trade down the toilet. :mad::thumbsdown:

Have to hope that Billings can get back into form and start scoring tons again. :$

He kicked 0.3 last night so if it had of been 3.0 instead then Billings would have nearly toned up! :rainbow:

Am ranked 40th overall atm. :thumbsu:

It's lucky that the rest of my team is so good that I can afford to carry a few passengers every week. LOL! :drunk::thumbsu:

Haha! Thanks mate. :thumbsu:

Yeah that trade hurts bigtime! :'(

Feels like I just flushed $100,000 and a trade down the toilet. :mad::thumbsdown:

Have to hope that Billings can get back into form and start scoring tons again. :$

He kicked 0.3 last night so if it had of been 3.0 instead then Billings would have nearly toned up! :rainbow:

Am ranked 40th overall atm. :thumbsu:

It's lucky that the rest of my team is so good that I can afford to carry a few passengers every week. LOL! :drunk::thumbsu:

Yeah i guess thats the thing with a player like Billings being a fairly young player they arent going to be consistent, especially players like billings with his role as opposed to the likes of Merret, Cripps, Heeney etc who all float through the midfield more where i guess a player like Billings who relies more on goals that generally scores well when the saints win.

The forward lines a nightmare this year. Im thinking of swinging Ryder forward alongside nank next week and bringing in Stef to the rucks now that sideshow bobs out, its either that or bring Greene in but i think Stef will outscore Smug face campaigner for the rest of the year especially if Smith stays in the neafl, unless that was just because theyre playing a team with 1 ruck (Nank) this week and Smith might come back in next week to help against kreuser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kent...

images

This kent...

upload_2017-7-17_17-0-33.jpeg

This kent...

images

Last week I didn't have my fwd emergency set at all, dunno how it happened, must of accidentally fat fingered the reset bench button on my phone or something.
Had Ainsworth just sitting on the bench after Yeo was a late out, 69 points down the drain AKA -1,107 rankings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back