FTA-TV Survivor 45 - Finale Live on Go from Midday - Spoiler alert - avoid page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy crap that was a hell of a rice of the dice from Kaleb. Wowsers. Don’t believe I’ve seen a successful shot in the dark until now. And what a time to do so, with all 12 votes against him (even from Emily).

Cannot see him lasting too much longer in the game beyond this, however that was one for the ages.

I love Boston accents :hearteyes:

They're too cute.
We work hahd, but we pahty hahdah.

I'm also enjoying this one after the first two snoozefest eliminations. Sean really annoyed me so I didn't care that he quit. Seeing him wince after Sabiyah got voted out was delicious.

And Kaleb, wow, what luck. Pity that he'll probably leave soon. I don't like most people left in the game, and yet I'm enjoying the season despite that. Probably because of the longer episodes.

We work hahd, but we pahty hahdah.

I'm also enjoying this one after the first two snoozefest eliminations. Sean really annoyed me so I didn't care that he quit. Seeing him wince after Sabiyah got voted out was delicious.

And Kaleb, wow, what luck. Pity that he'll probably leave soon. I don't like most people left in the game, and yet I'm enjoying the season despite that. Probably because of the longer episodes.
I honestly dont mind whether i like or dislike ppl on reality shows. As long as the show's content is good, thats the main thing.

Can't expect her to go to rocks for two people who had just betrayed her with the Bruce idol information. Kaleb and Jake played it horribly.

Austin couldn't really even weaponise that information in that spot anyway. If he even tried it on all Kaleb & Jake have to say is that Austin is lying about it to get through that tribal. Once you get back with the big group, who cares if she is spurned, plenty of different paths you could take without her if it came to it. They invented their own problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am finding I am fast forwarding parts atm. The incessant talking grinds my gears

I'm the opposite, I'm finding the extra half an hour is making a really positive difference, because we've been getting an update on the game/the relationships from each tribe every episode. In the past, especially when we've had 3 tribes, the only time you've seen a tribe has been during the challenge, cos all the tv time has gone to the tribe voting someone out.

Really enjoying the extra running time. I can only wonder if some of the recent seasons (which have had mixed reviews both here and elsewhere online) would have benefitted from that extra time each episode to enhance the dynamics of the tribes, relationships etc.

As for the most recent episode, predictable that it would’ve been Kaleb. I wondered whether it was just the editing to make it seem like it was a genuine chance of the three voting for Julie, and how serious that was. Judging from the fact that Jake actually did it, and his/Kaleb’s disappointment straight after, it seemed it was very much genuine. Jake in damage control it seems now. Good season, enjoying this so far.

Huh? Edits to believe Kaleb was in with a chance? Waste of blar blar blah time

Lol why even watch the show then? All the blah blah blah time is the strategical discussion to understand what is going on. No matter the result we got to follow the story from Jake to Kaleb and ultimately to why Katurah decided not to go with them

I am finding I am fast forwarding parts atm. The incessant talking grinds my gears
Yeah all the strategy talk gets a bit old for me. *Just a bit.

I like to see some other stuff too, light hearted/funny, or even dramatic content thats not directly related to the game, sometimes.

Great episode...........now they are actually playing Survivor!

Love the blindside - haven't seen that sort of angry reaction in a very long time.

And the auction was good. Glad it was back and loved that they had to find the money.

Auction was good but hard to think that it is repeatable in that format, maybe next season if they are already out there filming and the players haven't seen that. Bruce plus probably a few others wouldn't have even bothered at all if he knew the twist. Adam made a good point on RHAP in that they should actually put an advantage back into the auction in that format. If you put the advantage in that 7-15 spot then the person who is saving up all their money for the advantage risks the auction ending before the advantage and them losing a vote instead.

Austin wants the gross eating challenge to come back as well.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor 45 - Finale Live on Go from Midday - Spoiler alert - avoid page 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back