Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why would I do that? You aren't that relevant :$

I don't know, maybe you didn't like seeing her getting upset when I stirred her up

I'm trying to think why else she would suddenly stop talking to me after 173 posts about me in the last 2.5 months

Last edited:

Why is she going all "it won't happen again" on me then?
Because it's boring, not remotely funny and you get off on it which is strange.

I find fat jokes distasteful and immature, like religious, racial or disability jokes. Maybe I'm too old for this

Fat jokes about professional athletes that have been too lazy to keep themselves in shape?

Cooksen, Morganashlee, Dan, Starburns_ watch out for lightning in the next few days, you're on God's shitlist.

Seriously comparing it to making jokes about disabled people. **** me.

Last edited:
Fat jokes about professional athletes that have been too lazy to keep themselves in shape?

Yarran who was one of the names mentioned has had calf injuries which has made it difficult for him to train. You're bordering on an injury troll there. The Carlton players thing is actually the new coach trying to make them fitter, not the playing list coming back from Christmas overweight. He implemented new standards which some players have never met in their whole careers. The way the podcast proceeded to try and guess who it might have been to hang shit on them, in spite of the high standards and even though it probably wasn't them, was distasteful. This is what I mean about being a loudmouth and going off half-cocked

I did like the line from Fyfie saying we won't be back until all the Carlton players are out of it though. That had more of a "Carlton are shit and unprofessional" feel to it

Yarran who was one of the names mentioned has had calf injuries which has made it difficult for him to train. You're bordering on an injury troll there. The Carlton players thing is actually the new coach trying to make them fitter, not the playing list coming back from Christmas overweight. He implemented new standards which some players have never met in their whole careers. The way the podcast proceeded to try and guess who it might have been to hang shit on them, in spite of the high standards and even though it probably wasn't them, was distasteful. This is what I mean about being a loudmouth and going off half-cocked

I did like the line from Fyfie saying we won't be back until all the Carlton players are out of it though. That had more of a "Carlton are shit and unprofessional" feel to it

You're a humourless twit. The majority of the podcast is basically based on unsubstantiated parody and satire. If you can't understand that then I seriously don't understand why you bother coming on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AUWjNJl.gif

I find fat jokes distasteful and immature, like religious, racial or disability jokes. Maybe I'm too old for this

Cooksen, Morganashlee, Dan, Starburns_ watch out for lightning in the next few days, you're on God's shitlist.

Seriously comparing it to making jokes about disabled people. **** me.

What Bender said, if we can't take the piss out of professional athletes who can't keep their weight to an acceptable level, then WTF are we doing here.

Also, Tom Boyd carries too much weight, enjoy your deal haters thread if he goes full Hawkins and never sheds it.

FFS, Yarran plays for my club and not even I'm going to draw that long bow. :rolleyes:

What Bender said, if we can't take the piss out of professional athletes who can't keep their weight to an acceptable level, then WTF are we doing here.

Also, Tom Boyd carries too much weight, enjoy your deal haters thread if he goes full Hawkins and never sheds it.

FFS, Yarran plays for my club and not even I'm going to draw that long bow. :rolleyes:

Fair enough mate

You're a humourless twit. The majority of the podcast is basically based on unsubstantiated parody and satire. If you can't understand that then I seriously don't understand why you bother coming on.

I actually thought the podcast was too serious, like we were seriously discussing things and giving our views rather than bringing the banter. The predictions section was better where we could get stuck into each other, I was hoping for more of that. I gave it to Haduken for his before everyone else got on, then Morgs got stuck in to me at the end

Last edited:
I actually thought the podcast was too serious, like we were seriously discussing things and giving our views rather than bringing the banter. The predictions section was better where we could get stuck into each other, I was hoping for more of that. I gave it to Haduken for his before everyone else got on, then Morgs got stuck in to me at the end

why are all you guys stinking up this thread with podcast shit, when there is a fred for that?

Apparently the weekend.
"the weekend" is why this fred has gone so off topic with arguments of who said what and who meant this or that in the flogcast??? I'm glad I dont bother with the flogcast anymore, sounds awful.

It's hard to banter when there's no real results.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back