Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you ask that?

You had a little trouble with it last time, amongst other things

http://www.proofreadingservices.com

demanding for a chheky mundy (nttawwt).

and from our tribes name i decioded that a dinner that had infusions of asian flavors and spices would be the best way to devleop a good dinner to enable the lyonfish to be somewhat decent and not as bland as his team while i sat the tribe down and there was some issues with benwah deciding that butlers and red are a must for this tribe

Challenge #5 entry

BT: Welcome back Bay 13. It's a beautiful night here in Cockbum .
Darce: What did you just say BT. He he. It's Cockburn.
BT: Apologies for that. Sorry if I caused offence. We now go down to Richo on the beach who knows all about a bit of Cockbum.
Richo: How does get stuffed sound BT ya fat headed, furry lipped campaigner.
BT: Sorry Richo. Once again I didn't mean to offend anyone, especially tany ****tas out there that may be tuning in.
Richo: Sigh. Anyway it's a perfect night here on Cockburn. It's still a bit rocky under foot after Carlisle and Dusty destroyed Coke beach a few days earlier but it's still very liveable for both tribes.
BT: Thanks Richo. It looks a bit dark down there as well. The lack of electricity reminds me of that hillbilly backwater Lingy is the Mayor of.
Lingy: FFS BT is there anyone else you want to offend?
BT: Sorry Lingy. You sound a bit fiery ya ginger mothergoose and once again i'm sorry to any ginger viewers who took issue to anything I said.
Before we get underway here at Chopsticks Tribe we're going to head over to Bruce and Den to give us a rundown of what's happening at Tribe Cotchin.

Bruce: Thanks BT. Even though DapperJong was at his brilliant best last challenge Tribe Cotchin took out a controversial win against Chopstick tribe. You get the feeling the tribe is very happy with the win. It's their first of the year and was reminiscent of Steve Bradbury's famous come from behind victory which was actually on this day way back in 2002. Amazing stat ey Den.
Den: Um. OK Bruce. Now back to the action and it looks like the tribe have found a squirrel and are trying to trap it for their dinner.
Bruce: Did you say Cyril?
Den: No. squirrel. Settle down Bruce.
Bruce: The squirrel is up a tree collecting nuts. They look like delicious nuts Den.
Den: If you say so Bruce. Stronzo, @josemourhino, and Duritz appear to have it cornered. BUT WHAT A MOVE BY CYRI...ER. SQUIRREL! HE EVADES THE STRONZO TACKLE. TELLS JOSE TO GET ****** WITH A SIDESTEP AND LOOKS TO BE HOME FREE! BRILLIANT!
Den: He should get around Duritz who looks to still be feeling the affects of Coke beach. The squirrel goes one way, Duritz reacts slowly and goes the other. BUT LIKE A CORK IN THE OCEAN DURITZ PROJECTILE VOMITS ON THE SQUIRREL AND IT'S STUNNED!. This give Duritz enough time to react AND HE TAKES THE SQUIRREL DOWN! Great play Duritz! How about that Darce.
Darc: Duritz a bit lucky there. You really have to admire what the squirrel did there. Even though he stuffed up the finish you have to admire what he did back there. No one could have done what the squirrel did there. He's a genius.
Den: A dead genius Darc. The tribe now prepare the Squirrel. I've never had squirrel Bruce but heard squirrel anus was quite a delicacy. Bruce where are you going...Bruce! Bruce! come back!
Anyhow while Bruce and the tribe prepare the squirrel for dinner we'll head back to be BT.

BT: Thanks Dennis. HOW ABOUT THAT. WOOWEE. Back here Chopsticks tribe are roasting a pine cone around the fire. Cooksen passes to Allikat.
Richo: You mean @Dapperjohn.
BT: ON TO Benwah83 !
Lingy: Cookie.
BT: AND IT FINISHES WITH THAT BALD CAMPAIGNER CHAPPY!
Richo: FFS BT that's hazard. You're on TV now you can't just make shit up anymore.
BT: Get stuffed Richo. Well be back after the break.

post 349 hates this post. Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn. Challenge #5 - A fantastic addition...akin to BT on FNF (links in OP)

It's always sad to lose a tribe member but.....

giphy-10_zpsa2a15xgi.gif
Is this implying that you're next as you will inevitably lose this challenge :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm now riding the Team Cotchin bandwagon.

They have the talent, the cheek and the unity to go all the way, because unlike some people I could name they aren't a bunch of ungrateful turncoats. They'd never betray a comrade who loved them like brothers, someone who only wanted to make them laugh and share in their triumphs. Team Cotchin wouldn't do that because they actually have some integrity and aren't a bunch of cheap backstabbing Judases happy to bite that hand that feeds them.

Go Team Cotchin!!! :):thumbsu:

**** u team chopsticks, **** you all.
This Fred continues to provide genuine laughs.

sent by shoe phone using tapatoe

It is time for the POWER RANKINGS!
204925_bab09d29bdc4e6e420c1bc84bd704754.JPG

Sponsored by Fujitsu, Australia's favourite air*

1) Duritz - Up 1
Your entry had me in stitches :) and right after the Armadale Line White Fever Challenge probably dealt Team Chopsticks the final blow.

2) DapperJong - UP 10
Your entry carried your team hard. You would have won the challenge if the two people after Benwah didn't break all the momentum.

3) Allikat - Up 1
A very good setup, you probably helped DapperJong and Benwah immensely in their entries! Nice picture too :p.

4) Kangaroos4eva - Up 2
Loved the hitler video despite being rushed, the images are great and so was the story but the top 3 just had that extra edge.

5) Stronzo - Down 2
Cockbum! Also, involving the other tribe and making fun of them gets extra points. But the other 4 were funnier!

6) Jose - Down 1
Despite winning the challenge, There were 5 other entries better than yours. I think yours only was made better by Duritz.

7) Benwah - Down 6

Making fun of Ross and Ryan makes you go down 6 places. It was really good though but DapperJong and Alli had you beat (and of course half of tribe Cotchin beat you too.)

8) Bosk - Level
Worse love story than twilight but provided plenty of lols, you were the breakeven mark in the Enron Rollercoaster ride which was Tribe Chopsticks in a nutshell.

9) ChappyUK - Up 2
I liked the Homer Part and the coke beach being snorted up. No personal development for those two though...

10) TootToot - Up 4
With typical Toottoot Humour, you're suddenly gaining ground!

11) Dinsdale - Down 2
You're not down here because your entry was bad. It was because the others below you had superior entries. (And trust me the space between the top 12 and the bottom 3 is massive like the difference between Carlton and Hawthorn massive.

12) Red Mist - Down 4
You almost stuffed it up. The entry was brilliant but you can't stuff up the times, man! Minor details but it could have been make or break if cookie's, eden's or boydshow's entries were any good.

13) Cooksen - Down 3
You had one job and that was to KIT. KEEP IT TOGETHER.

14) Hazard - Up 2
Could have done more with the Hirdesque story!

15) Boydshow - Down 1
Definition of momentum breaking.
untitled-2.gif
<- what your entry felt like

* - Air may contain TB4 and turn you into a hirdite.
Well done with another boring power rankings Valued Fremantle Member, The dryness and boredom of this list really appealed to me very much.

You're keeping people who actually want to play properly out of the game

Show some respect for your tribe mates and make an effort
oi! Show some respect to #cookiekat he's allowed to get drunk as long as he carries the effort when I do

If we go to tribal council i dont like my odds.

Ahhh well.
Yeah you might accidentally vote chappyuk instead of boydshow with your vote :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic Survivor: Cockburn. Banter and gossip thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back