FTA-TV Survivor Heroes v Villains (Channel Nine, No Spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the hell would you put it on the floor, you would hide it in your clothing FFS.
You put it on the floor and somebody else finds it, well tough shit, its your own stupid fault

Yay glad to know there is more love for Phil. :thumbsu:

While Jeff is an awesome host of Survivor, Phil is great too in his own right on TAR. And they are two very different shows. Phil is more a "narrator", while Jeff is more involved with the contestants on Survivor, there is more interaction.

Just my 2 cents.

Also just wondering.. who out there would actually like to go on Survivor? And if so, how do you think you would go? Me, I wouldnt like to go on it, no way. But if i did, I wouldnt last that long. I'm a hopeless liar and I can admit that.

I would tho, love to do TAR. Even tho, I will admit, I have a hopeless sense of direction. :eek:

Jeff needs to be more involved especially when the challenges are on - or else it would be boring just watching them solve a puzzle or whatever. Jeff provides us some good commentary (kinda of like watching a football game on TV)

Also just wondering.. who out there would actually like to go on Survivor? And if so, how do you think you would go? Me, I wouldnt like to go on it, no way. But if i did, I wouldnt last that long. I'm a hopeless liar and I can admit that.

I would tho, love to do TAR. Even tho, I will admit, I have a hopeless sense of direction. :eek:

I wouldn't be that keen on going on Survivor, looks pretty rough living the way they do and I couldn't handle all the lying, manipulation and backstabbing that goes with it. It's bad enough working in an office where you get that sort of stuff, I wouldn't like to go through that on a tv show as well.

Would love to go on TAR though. I love travelling and can find my way around new places pretty well so I think I'd go OK. Some of the detours and road blocks they do look like awesome fun too. Even if you didn't win the million bucks at the end, just the experience of doing it would be fantastic.

Rupert has gone from being great value in pervioys seasons, to a complete peice of shit when the game became more complex.

It's good to see he's now more interesting in the last 2 eps, hope he gets rid of Russ somehow, as that would destroy the mans ego.

Love how Rupert is strutting around telling the camera how he knew Russell was a dog, and tried to tell everyone, but nobody would listen.

He seems to have forgotten that only a couple of episodes ago he was telling Jeff that there was definitely a womens alliance on the Villians tribe, and poor old Russell looked done for.

Good thing Sandra opened up his furry eyes, but hey, pass it off as your massive pirate intellect.

He's a few seamen short of a pirate ship.

OMG can people stop talking about The Amazing Race on this thread it is really giving me the sh!ts. Go to a different thread if you want to discuss that it just clogs up pages with rubbish here

OMG can people stop talking about The Amazing Race on this thread it is really giving me the sh!ts. Go to a different thread if you want to discuss that it just clogs up pages with rubbish here

OMG **** off. About a dozen posts out of over a thousand is hardly "clogging" up the thread. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really, really, really hope Paravti and Sandra go next week. I reckon Russ may just decide it's time and get rid of Parvati, after they eliminate one of the heroes.

I wouldn't be at all suprised if Candice goes though. She seems to be an odd one out, she's at the bottom end of the Villains tribe, despite what Russell tells her, and the heroes aren't on her side after she switched over. Can also see Jerri being voted out however.

I may just do a dance if Rupert gets voted off, but it was hinted at in the promo for next week so I doubt he'll go, likewise with Russ.

As for if I'd ever do a survivor? I'd love to. The lying, and manipulation would take a couple of days getting used to, and figuring people out a little but I think after that I'd be able to do alright. I don't think I'd go anywhere near a final 3, I'd be lucky to be top 10 but it'd be a hell of an experience! :thumbsu:

I was just thinking about Rupert this morning. In his first series, it was a big adventure for him and he was exciteable and had an infectious enthusiasm which the audience enjoyed. Heroes v Villains is his third series of Survivor and to me, he's just looked really bored and like he's over the whole thing. There's no enthusiasm any more and he's been quite crotchety at times. I think he only came for the appearance money. I hope this is his last series.

I hope that Jerri realizes that she's on the outs on the Villians alliance and flips to Colby/Rupert with Sandra. It'd be nice to see all old-school people in the Final 6.

As for if I'd ever do a survivor? I'd love to. The lying, and manipulation would take a couple of days getting used to, and figuring people out a little but I think after that I'd be able to do alright. I don't think I'd go anywhere near a final 3, I'd be lucky to be top 10 but it'd be a hell of an experience! :thumbsu:

Im guessing you arent American. If my guess is correct you'd win. :thumbsu:

I'd love to get the chance to play. Russell has given everyone a basic template of how to play the game strategically I reckon. Just get a good social game and you are set I reckon.

Im guessing you arent American. If my guess is correct you'd win. :thumbsu:

I'd love to get the chance to play. Russell has given everyone a basic template of how to play the game strategically I reckon. Just get a good social game and you are set I reckon.

If only Australians were allowed to go on the show. I remember reading to go onto the show, you have to have been living in the US for two years, and be a permanent resident.

I was just thinking about Rupert this morning. In his first series, it was a big adventure for him and he was exciteable and had an infectious enthusiasm which the audience enjoyed. Heroes v Villains is his third series of Survivor and to me, he's just looked really bored and like he's over the whole thing. There's no enthusiasm any more and he's been quite crotchety at times. I think he only came for the appearance money. I hope this is his last series.

Given how he used his million i don't think money is his motivation.

Good thing Sandra opened up his furry eyes, but hey, pass it off as your massive pirate intellect.

He's a few seamen short of a pirate ship.
:D

I physically wince every time he speaks. He says everything with such gravitas, little knowing he has the intellect of an 8 year old.

Too many Grateful Dead concerts and magic mushies when he was young, I suspect.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor Heroes v Villains (Channel Nine, No Spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back