FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

How recent for recent seasons? 21-29?

Yeah, since Heroes vs Villains, but more emphasis on One World onwards I guess. I'm a bit hazy on seasons 21-23, plus they've had a couple of chances to come back in Fans vs Favourites 2 and Blood vs Water. I restricted it to players who haven't had a return season yet.

Marty
Matt Elrod
Jim Rice
Jeff Kent
Reynold
Hayden
Spencer
Tony
Fabio
Vytas

Sophie
Kim
Abi-Maria
Ciera
Kass
Tasha
Katie
Lisa
Chelsea
Denise

Some stretches in there...

Inv Katie from bvw?

Seeing as we still have half of this season to go and I presume the next season or 2 are all newbs there will be a lot of good players who miss out I think especially on the male side. I also have a feeling they will leave an AS season too long and they will have to player double returnees like Malcolm again before they get forgotten

I would really like another heroes vs villains the only sequel that should have returned out of the other two.
From 21-29 plus 4 older school)
I actually think some of the heroes I chose are villainous too, but its more on popularity of likeabilty.
Plus no 3 time players, I think this is a must.

1. Heroes
Spencer (28)
Kim (24)
Troyzan (24)
Ian R/Savage (9)/(8)
Jane (21
Tasha (28)
Denise (25)
Christine (23)
Jeremy (29)
Ciera (27)

Villains:
Marty (21)
Stephanie V (22)
Tony (28)
Alicia (24)
Abi Maria (25)
Vytas (27)
Silas (3)
Kass (28)
Shane P (12)
John Carroll (4)

obvious depending on perception and what you thought of their various moves, Kim, Troyzan, Ciera and even Jeremy (also depending on how he finishes) could be perceived as villains.
but this on papers seems an awesome cast for second goer's , Kass and Tony...Tasha and Spencer, Kim and Troyzan. I know they would have players like phillip, malcolm, corrine and maybe even richard hatch,if it were 3 time players as well. I believe playing twice now, is just about enough.

Last edited:
Proposed recent seasons All-Stars cast:

Kass, Tasha, Trish, Kim Spradlin, Natalie (twinnie), Sophie Clarke, RC, Denise, Ciera
Tony V, Spencer, Jeremy, Josh, Hayden, Vytas, Reynold, Michael Snow, John Cody/Jeff Kent/Brad Culpepper?

Thoughts?
Only problem is 5 from 28 is probably too many from one season.

Yeh but AS was spread over 3 tribes. 3 from a season on one tribe is too many.

No reason this wouldn't be a three tribe season. My proposed line-up of 18 would have to be three tribes, mainly for gender balance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should have a USA v Australia.

We would kick arse.

Not sure they would give 2 shits about us lol, but I do agree an international survivor would be awesome but unfortunately "Survivor" is like a franchise and each country can have the rights to their own version of it so the American one can only cast American citizens. Sucks seeing as the American one is the only "real" one

Proposed recent seasons All-Stars cast:

Kass, Tasha, Trish, Kim Spradlin, Natalie (twinnie), Sophie Clarke, RC, Denise, Ciera
Tony V, Spencer, Jeremy, Josh, Hayden, Vytas, Reynold, Michael Snow, John Cody/Jeff Kent/Brad Culpepper?

Thoughts?

Actually I wouldn't mind seeing Taj back, come to think of it. Been a while though.

You reckon? I think he would be back in an instant based on his RHAP stuff. Speaking of which Rob C HAS to come back again!
I think I remember him saying one time (maybe a few weeks ago) something like "If I was to play again, which I'm not, ..."

Also doubt Rob would play again. Again I think this was brought up recently when he said it wouldn't be worth it for the sake of the podcast.

I think I remember him saying one time (maybe a few weeks ago) something like "If I was to play again, which I'm not, ..."

Also doubt Rob would play again. Again I think this was brought up recently when he said it wouldn't be worth it for the sake of the podcast.

They all say that until they get the call and the juices start flowing. I think a lot of them say that to be modest as in they're not expecting to be called back

I would be very surprised if he turned it down, it's not that hard for someone to take over the Survivor podcasts so I'm sure they could organise something when the situation comes up. It's not like his fans are going to be bummed he is playing over podcasting

They all say that until they get the call and the juices start flowing. I think a lot of them say that to be modest as in they're not expecting to be called back

I would be very surprised if he turned it down, it's not that hard for someone to take over the Survivor podcasts so I'm sure they could organise something when the situation comes up. It's not like his fans are going to be bummed he is playing over podcasting
It's essentially his full time job though, they'd have to get someone to work several hours a week for it.
There was some discussion on the Survivor subreddit that there might be thoughts that he's better for the show off it than on.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water (No spoilers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back