swans have not improved over last season team...what rot

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Cox said:
That is just ridiculous. You have a better "team". When abouts did you come back from 54 points down, or even 22 pts down away from home. If you cant see this current Eagles crop have spirit and work as a team then id question how many games you have seen us play this year

Add a coach who is tactically superior.

Sedition said:
nooooo - "add to that..." - but can't see why you couldn't infact include the coach as a part of TEAM.

Meh, still its a pretty silly point. We didnt win the minor premiership cos we are a crap team and your lot arnt in the GF cos you suck. The fact every game is close suggests to me there is no clear better team

Big Cox said:
That is just ridiculous. You have a better "team". When abouts did you come back from 54 points down, or even 22 pts down away from home. If you cant see this current Eagles crop have spirit and work as a team then id question how many games you have seen us play this year

You should also be asking yourself this question: How many times did Sydney actually get into that postion this year? Then compare that with how many times the Eagles got themselves into such a losing position. :thumbsu:

If West COast had a coach like Paul Roos... with his anti-football style, his play for free kicks technique, his flooding crap....
He would be lynched for bringing that S**t to WA.
Anyone that knows anything about WA football, knows it's a game built on free flowing play, and attacking mentality, and playing the ball....
no the f***in man like these Sydney f*gs. :D

Tuco said:
You should also be asking yourself this question: How many times did Sydney actually get into that postion this year? Then compare that with how many times the Eagles got themselves into such a losing position. :thumbsu:

That's because when Sydney got themselves into that position, they lost. No hard-fought coomeback, no inspiring quarters, they just gave up the ghost when all looked lost. I can assure you that if Sydney were 54 points down in the 3rd quarter away from home, they'd have lost. Most sides would, WCE just seem to have that tenacity, determination and grit this year to go the full measure. Never say die!

drexel said:
If West COast had a coach like Paul Roos... with his anti-football style, his play for free kicks technique, his flooding crap....
He would be lynched for bringing that S**t to WA.
Anyone that knows anything about WA football, knows it's a game built on free flowing play, and attacking mentality, and playing the ball....
no the f***in man like these Sydney f*gs. :D

So true, look at the outcry when Hocking got Peel to do that insane flood, its a style that is not respected or tolerated here in the west.

bzparkes said:
That's because when Sydney got themselves into that position, they lost. No hard-fought coomeback, no inspiring quarters, they just gave up the ghost when all looked lost. I can assure you that if Sydney were 54 points down in the 3rd quarter away from home, they'd have lost. Most sides would, WCE just seem to have that tenacity, determination and grit this year to go the full measure. Never say die!

I agree. Wset Coast are a far superior side than Sydney. It would be an injustice if they lose on Saturday.

The only possible ways Sydney will beat West Coast are

a. Flooding
b. AFL lovechild umpire assistance
c. Bias Ch10 coverage
d. Their players get paid more.
e. Eddie wants Sydney to win because he lives there now and we all know Eddie runs the AFL.

skipper kelly said:
I agree. Wset Coast are a far superior side than Sydney. It would be an injustice if they lose on Saturday.

The only possible ways Sydney will beat West Coast are

a. Flooding
b. AFL lovechild umpire assistance
c. Bias Ch10 coverage
d. Their players get paid more.

You forgot Eddie! He's Colless' mate you know, and he runs the AFL...

Big Cox said:
Who is playing poorer though.........
Fosdike
LRT was one of your best last year on GF day
Barry id say has had a poorer year
Davis for sure
and the outs from last time around are worse then the ins
Kirk hasnt had his best year
Bolton has lost form since the first 11 rounds

Kirk had a cracking game against the Dockers as did Jude Bolton.They are coming into the GF in great form.
Nick Davis was handy.
Anyway why are you comparing last year's GF in and outs to this one considering Sydney beat WC at Subiaco only a few weeks ago.
It seems to me Sydney have their measure and WC are the ones under the pump to improve as they can't seem to beat Sydney when it counts.
I can't see WC being a better team at the MCG than they are at home with 40,000 screaming fans and favourable umpiring.
And if we are comparing in and outs then Casey Green is a big out as he played well against O'Keefe while Banfield couldn't keep up with him at Subi.
Big win for us.

Barry Schneider said:
Kirk had a cracking game against the Dockers as did Jude Bolton.They are coming into the GF in great form.
Nick Davis was handy.
Anyway why are you comparing last year's GF in and outs to this one considering Sydney beat WC at Subiaco only a few weeks ago.
It seems to me Sydney have their measure and WC are the ones under the pump to improve as they can't seem to beat Sydney when it counts.
I can't see WC being a better team at the MCG than they are at home with 40,000 screaming fans and favourable umpiring.
And if we are comparing in and outs then Casey Green is a big out as he played well against O'Keefe while Banfield couldn't keep up with him at Subi.
Big win for us.

Had no Kerr, Hansen, Embley or Seaby when you played us at Subi. 'nuff said.

Something Sydney did very well last year was timing their peak just right. They look to be peaking at the right time again this year.

Last year the Eagles peaked too early. This year, they look like they are also peaking at the right time.

It's going to be a cracking match, that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

swans have not improved over last season team...what rot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back