Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 26 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Check my profile...Hall Of Fame and I have the goal scoring medal named after me....what do you have named after you?

Well, you are in the hall of fame.

giphy.gif

Check my profile...Hall Of Fame and I have the goal scoring medal named after me....what do you have named after you?
Well Welcome back to the Sweet F.A.

I have had absolutely nothing named after me, unless ruours of the night that all the Feral Wonders crazy female fans have named after me, when they have their annual Pig night.

But I won't waste anymore of my time on someone who doesn't have the balls to play Ruck

Well Welcome back to the Sweet F.A.

I have had absolutely nothing named after me, unless ruours of the night that all the Feral Wonders crazy female fans have named after me, when they have their annual Pig night.

But I won't waste anymore of my time on someone who doesn't have the balls to play Ruck

Ruck is for men who are to immobile to play as a full forward....like Max Gawn, game on the line - dead in front - you'll miss. I won't.

Oh you poor soul. The medal was renamed after Fred passed away last year.

Ruck is for men who are to immobile to play as a full forward....like Max Gawn, game on the line - dead in front - you'll miss. I won't.

Ill have you know there’s a massive ruckman circlejerk going on this season. It’s sickening

All the ruckmen do.is tap it down to the slightly more skilled players who then give it to the players who really matter, the forwards

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hello. I am sure your captain has informed you of the new Sign Up Whiskey Tax by now. I am the Whiskey Tax collector....you are late with your first installment, and that is 'whiskey' not 'whisky' by the way

Hello. I am sure your captain has informed you of the new Sign Up Whiskey Tax by now. I am the Whiskey Tax collector....you are late with your first installment, and that is 'whiskey' not 'whisky' by the way
Real men drink the agro juice rum....so I will pass and politely tell you to stick your head where the sun doesn't shine

Real men drink the agro juice rum....so I will pass and politely tell you to stick your head where the sun doesn't shine

Rum is for teenagers and under-achieved woman to put their pepsi into. I also have already stuck my head into my hat, where it is devoid of sunshine as you'll see in my av. You still owe whiskey, rum-soak :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name (your BigFooty username): Blacky
Preferred Position 1:
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number:
Height: 193cm
Weight: 99kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Royals
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
Marc’s friend Rory

Preferred Position 1:
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number:
Marc’s friend Rory
Royals pass

Preferred Position 1:
Preferred Position 2:
Preferred Position 3:
Number:
Marc’s friend Rory
Dragons are looking for some quality posters.

So I think they’ll pass too.

After a LONG hiatus.....the legend is back!

Name (your BigFooty username): dougthelegend
Preferred Position 1: FF
Preferred Position 2: CHF
Preferred Position 3:
Number:
Height: 6 Foot 6
Weight: 90kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Bombers
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Returning legend ;)
Bombers don't exist anymore sorry mate.

After a LONG hiatus.....the legend is back!

Name (your BigFooty username): dougthelegend
Preferred Position 1: FF
Preferred Position 2: CHF
Preferred Position 3:
Number:
Height: 6 Foot 6
Weight: 90kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): Bombers
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Returning legend ;)
KohPhi come and claim your lost property please.

dougthelegend, welcome back! I'm KohPhi, current Bombers Skipper, we'd love to have you back at the Bombers.
Check out our Team Thread home page, yourself along with beez, ant555, iDon and loopy_cam were named as the innaugral members of the Bombers HoF earlier this season.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/baghdad-bombers-club-hall-of-fame-launch.1193329

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 26 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back