Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 26 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

dougthelegend, welcome back! I'm KohPhi, current Bombers Skipper, we'd love to have you back at the Bombers.
Check out our Team Thread home page, yourself along with beez, ant555, iDon and loopy_cam were named as the innaugral members of the Bombers HoF earlier this season.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/baghdad-bombers-club-hall-of-fame-launch.1193329
Thanks! Just confirming I nominate the bombers....watch out leave here I come again!

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks! Just confirming I nominate the bombers....watch out leave here I come again!

Welcome back mate! I'll add you to the team list in 24 hrs and get you playing next week.
You won't need to come come through our reserves (The Dragons FFC), straight back in the ones!!

Name (your BigFooty username):
PieLebo87
Preferred Position 1:
FP
Preferred Position 2:
BP
Preferred Position 3:
Rover
Number:
Height:
Weight:
Preferred Team (if you have one):
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
TJASTA

PieLebo87
Preferred Position 1:
FP
Preferred Position 2:
BP
Preferred Position 3:
Rover
Number:
Height:
Weight:

TJASTA
Oi NaturalDisaster, give this man a jumper and a goon bag.

PieLebo87
Preferred Position 1:
FP
Preferred Position 2:
BP
Preferred Position 3:
Rover
Number:
Height:
Weight:

TJASTA
Morganashlee, if you're going to create an alt account, at least use a different avatar ffs...

Ahhh yes, alt account created 8 years before the primary account.... logical...
Don't worry about him, he once did a streak at a blind soccer tournament. Logic is not his forefront.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks ant! Good to see a few of the old boys still around!

Yep still around although now a Swamp Rat after 260 odd games and 5 premierships as a Bomber. I did have 4 or 5 seasons where I was almost inactive but have been back full steam for a while now :thumbsu:

Me?

I found this place by chance.

One of the few blemishes on The Filth Wizard record

rcrEZOC.gif

Yep still around although now a Swamp Rat after 260 odd games and 5 premierships as a Bomber. I did have 4 or 5 seasons where I was almost inactive but have been back full steam for a while now :thumbsu:

You'll be a Bomber again in no time! ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 26 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back