Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Mt Buller Demons Official Grand Final Team Sheet

B: Wickzki - Deestroy - DEMON PRIDE
HB: Age Of SMD - Joe King - Gus
C: Logger - Quivorir - vWestCoast
HF: Headless - The Falcon Strike - cooney
F: Rhodesy_Blues - Juggalo Balla - cats2rise
R: Deddy - doggies ftw - Eth

Int: Crimson Azure - GoCattas

IN : Crimson Azure
OUT : Franklin2Judd

Positional changes:

Wickzki (Interchange > BP)
Crimson Azure (IN > Interchange)
Age Of SMD (Interchange > HBF)
Gocattas (HBF > Interchange)
Joe King (HBF > CHB)
Gus (CHB > HBF)
doggies ftw (W > RR)
vWestCoast (RR > W)
Headless (FP > HFF)
The Falcon Strike (HFF > CHF)
cats2rise (CHF > FP)

Strong team! Great to be back in the middle, cheers Juggs!

Freakie when did you join the Roys?

I'm old can't really remember, was mid way through the last season, just didn't tell the demons....

Want to join us, we have people that do shit for us....

I'm old can't really remember, was mid way through the last season, just didn't tell the demons....

Want to join us, we have people that do shit for us....

They're called nurses, they're paid to take care of you...

OP updated fella's.

Apologies Demons fans but JB, despite having longer then Loopy and Frothies :p ;), hasn't written his thoughts so you guys seemingly at this stage miss out.

Finally the leadership pressure made headlines once more when cats2rise tried to embarrass both IMS and ShaunDuggan by claiming they were trying to throw JB out of his club and steal the reigns from him. Sadly for C2R this backfired somewhat when it was actually revealed IMS and SD had been approached about leading the Demons from players inside the club, no names were ever revealed but its believed it was extremely high ranking players. This time JB stayed out of the nonsense off-field and continued to deliver the on-field excellence the Demons have come to show under his reign and for now it appears his position is, rightfully, secure.

That is the worst summary of anything, ever. The only thing right about that paragraph is the final bit - Juggs' captaincy is secure!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is the worst summary of anything, ever. The only thing right about that paragraph is the final bit - Juggs' captaincy is secure!

As per my own rules I wont derail this thread. :)

c2r, do you ever sleep? If so for how long?

I only just woke up actually. Sleep is for the weak I believe... I am a social butterfly and have to keep the people happy, therefore, sleep takes a backseat.

You just like to inflict pain on what once was a beautiful relationship :(

Hardly made any changes.

It seems to me like you made a fair few changes.

Umm I counted 12 changes, that's a fair few....

Oh, nice to see Freakie agrees with me, hey man :)

As I said hardly any changes that matters. Moving the mostly inactive players around the pockets and benches is not really making big changes.

Oh, so now it's changes that 'matter'. That's fine, changing your mind again I see, it's becoming a known trait of yours.

It's that time of day again hey.

beez is out bumming some change together so he can get a couple of long necks.

Hopefully the locals are feeling generous today. :thumbsu:

Hey, **** you. It was pissing down today, the least you could've done was not flown through the puddle, that Jeep of yours sprayed water all over me. Long necks? Nah mate, Passion Pop all the way, cheap as chips.

Come on boys lets do this, I'm going to find it hard to post as I just got a N64, ahh its amazing :p haha na I'll manage!

I think I'll be unleashing this bad boy sometime in the last quarter, no matter how many times you move to the left or to the right, or if you do a little jump, my blue mother ****er is going to take down all 20 of you blokes. Mwhahahahahaha!

Blueshell.jpg

I think I'll be unleashing this bad boy sometime in the last quarter, no matter how many times you move to the left or to the right, or if you do a little jump, my blue mother ****er is going to take down all 20 of you blokes. Mwhahahahahaha!

If I was you, I would back the f*** up because I know this guy -

ConkerWelcome.png

If you haven't played Conkers Bad Fur Day, you have NOT lived...

If I was you, I would back the f*** up because I know this guy -

ConkerWelcome.png

If you haven't played Conkers Bad Fur Day, you have NOT lived...
Pffftt, some pesky rodent is no match for Alex Kidd! We got him to be our mascot after an elongated match of Paper, Scissors, Rock, Team Baghdad eventually won 23958725 to 23958724.

Alex-Kidd-3.png

*I'd never heard of Conkers Bad Fur Day, this was the first youtube video - awesome :D

[youtube]0w5neFPat1w[/youtube]

Blueshell.jpg

Bad call for two reasons.

1. If you are winning then you will shoot yourself in the foot.

2. If you shoot it at the Demons, you are loosing in the last quarter.

Choose your poison!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back