Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

How many chances do we need to give you this time?:p
Don't be a hater just because I got the team photo signed by Tredders for winning goal of the year. I'll be recreating that moment on monday. Open goal, set shot......he's kicked a behind!

Second chance, play on, slip in the mud, GOOAAAAALLLL. It still brings shivers down my spine

ps hows school these days? lolz

Meatloaf for none of you, it's caused too much of a fuss.

**** this then

]

okayguy.jpg

Struck a nerve did I? Sorry about that. Maybe if you got off the salad you wouldn't be so angry with the world. Although watch out for the fries, you don't want me grabbing your love handles on Monday. I'm sorry Eth, you will not be able to post anymore because Juggs will forbid it. :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk.*

*Not really

Bro is this all you do? Sit in front of the computer and wait for someone to reply? Don't you have a life?

Lol its what ive been doing all day :p

Sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow day at work

Juggs just because you get a medal doesn't mean you won. They hand them out for runners up now too.

That's soft. Runners up should get nothing and that alone should fuel them for the next season. Ah, there might be hope for you Bombers after all. :cool:

Don't be a hater just because I got the team photo signed by Tredders for winning goal of the year. I'll be recreating that moment on monday. Open goal, set shot......he's kicked a behind!

Second chance, play on, slip in the mud, GOOAAAAALLLL. It still brings shivers down my spine

ps hows school these days? lolz

One of the funnier moments of my life, still can't beleive you missed that first one, i was all the way from FB to congrats you like everyone else but we couldn't do that could we?

PS It's great, life is gooch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you work on being a **** or does it just come naturally?

The last time someone randomly got angry and swore at another SFA player, a certain Baghdad Bomber copped a two-week red card and missed the Season 14 Grand Final.

SKM, if you think loopy's being a bit floggish, please, don't respond to this post. :thumbsu:

The last time someone randomly got angry and swore at another SFA player, a certain Baghdad Bomber copped a two-week red card and missed the Season 14 Grand Final.

SKM, if you think loopy's being a bit floggish, please, don't respond to this post. :thumbsu:

If SKM responded to your post he'd just get suspended again. he doesn't tolerate fools

Good, I was never a fan of it anyway, it was always too soggy for my liking.

Bro is this all you do? Sit in front of the computer and wait for someone to reply? Don't you have a life?

Given this is the Grand Final thread and you've managed to be reasonably active this season (I applaud you for posting in every match thread, top effort :thumbsu:), I expected better. Maybe go have a look in the mirror and come back when you have something worthwhile to say. And yes, you do put too much gel in your hair.

Would be really nice if the opposition was here to banter with.

Wait? Please make up your mind. You get angry because I post too much, then you get angry that I'm not around. You're terribly hard to please sometimes. I would suggest you join cooney in front of the mirror but I'm a considerate soul, I don't want you getting 7 years bad luck.

The silence you hear is the Demons being afraid of the monster.

You getting out your Megatron Transformer again? That guy is a nasty beast in the mornings.

But it was old and stale...I thought you would have liked it, beez, now you've just made me sad. :(
Seems like we're all a bunch of saddy sads at the Demons today, you guys aren't allowed to post on your phones, you're not allowed to post at work/school, and no meatloaf.

Barney is here to save you all...

[youtube]dsKO_r76kfQ[/youtube]

Apparently people outside this match thread aren't allowed to make themself the centre of attention so you have to do it.

beez, never there when you want him but you can't seem to get rid of him. I just don't know how to feel about it anymore. I think I'm over exposed.

The only thing monstrous about this game will be the Demons winning margain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back