Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Throughout the history of AFL, many teams have a 'loss they had to have' close to finals for a jolt. In retrospect, losing our captain may well have been the 'loss we had to have.'

A captain of a club epitomizes the heart, the soul and the spirit of the club. To then lose a captain to another club hurts. To a rival, even worse. But for a captain to walk away from a club just 5 rounds into a season and to never be seen again is almost unheard of. But maybe we owe EBIAC a thank you for leaving us, as it in turn made the club dedicated to this season and dedicated us to have a real crack at a premiership.

The Bombers losing SKM for the GF may make the match thread poorer due to his absence... but really he is no big loss. Whilst the Bomber prodigy, the pin up boy, the messiah or whatever you want to call him is out this week, the Bombers cannot afford to use that as any sort of excuse. When Mt Buller lost their captain not to a suspension, but to a career ending decision, we just got on with it.

Throughout the history of AFL, many teams have a 'loss they had to have' close to finals for a jolt. In retrospect, losing our captain may well have been the 'loss we had to have.'

A captain of a club epitomizes the heart, the soul and the spirit of the club. To then lose a captain to another club hurts. To a rival, even worse. But for a captain to walk away from a club just 5 rounds into a season and to never be seen again is almost unheard of. But maybe we owe EBIAC a thank you for leaving us, as it in turn made the club dedicated to this season and dedicated us to have a real crack at a premiership.

The Bombers losing SKM for the GF may make the match thread poorer due to his absence... but really he is no big loss. Whilst the Bomber prodigy, the pin up boy, the messiah or whatever you want to call him is out this week, the Bombers cannot afford to use that as any sort of excuse. When Mt Buller lost their captain not to a suspension, but to a career ending decision, we just got on with it.

Skm is 10 times the poster EBISPUD was

1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Is motivation code for 'access to pr0n'?

Because it really doesn't make sense in the context of that paragraph.

Is this meant for me? If so, i don't know why it doesn't make sense to you so can't really answer your question.

Their leader goes by the name of Pie_4_Life, fortunately for us all, he failed miserably. Geddit? Coz the Dragons lost and got bundled out in straight sets? *high five* to everyone.

Edit: sorry just did a BILC.
:thumbsu:
I love sharing things in common with you such as our digs at the Dragons :)

That will depend on the result of this week's game mate.
Hardly. I'd rather be a Demon that a Bomber any day of the week.

Skm is 10 times the poster EBISPUD was

Your stand up comedy needs a bit of work. I'd give that one a 3/10 at best... and 2 out of those 3 marks went to the 'EBISPUD' remark.

Next.

Post whoring already, beez?

Whoring with quality once again :)

While I admire your monologue, surely you could've just left it in-house rather than bleeding our ears with that drivel? Going back to the weeks following the EBIAC saga, do you need to be reminded how defensive many of your team mates got? There was post after post reminding everyone of the culture of your club still being in tact (when clearly it isn't :p). Yes, sure, they had a right to defend their team and Juggs, but to say you lot 'just got on with it' is blatantly incorrect.

PS. When is Juggs squibbing it?
PPS. s not z
PPPS. Ein prosit ein prosit, der gemutlichkeit

Your stand up comedy needs a bit of work. I'd give that one a 3/10 at best... and 2 out of those 3 marks went to the 'EBISPUD' remark.

Next.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I only said 8 words. In what way do I need to improve??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Die Waschmachine funktioniert nicht. Konnen Sie die reparieren? Die Pumpe ist kaputt. Danke :)

Ich hasse es das! Haben sie gefragt der lila affen? Es tut mir leid, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut.

Ich hasse es das! Haben sie gefragt der lila affen? Es tut mir leid, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut.
Nein, keine angst. Die lila affen macht siebzig Euro!

Speak English please. :(

This is what I get for not paying attention in German and being too lazy to look it up on Google Translate.

Go the Dees!!

Sorry I wasn't around much at all these past few months but with life change (moving in with my girlfriend, pressures on me to have my pro basketball ready for US publication later this year as well as university study (3 units per semester, 4 semesters in a year) it all got a bit too much.

Thanks to the people that are committed to putting a unique idea into play for those of us who are interested in this.

Good luck to both teams but go the Dees!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back