Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

"Just in case you can't keep up with the fact paced action of the thread due to it not being in English try http://translate.google.com/"

Und Carn die Bomber

Die Demons sind scheiße.
This page is currently the top google response for "Die Demons sind scheiße."

Hopefully it will also now be the top reponse for "The Baghdad fans better be preparing their gelignite jackets for the typical Bomber's finals implosion"

This page is currently the top google response for "Die Demons sind scheiße."

Hopefully it will also now be the top reponse for "The Baghdad fans better be preparing their gelignite jackets for the typical Bomber's finals implosion"
Yay go Logger, getting involved! Probably best if you stick to your paint guns though. We have won 3 of our last 4 finals games. Try again.

As an aside, I had no idea that was how you spelt gelignite. :eek:

Yay go Logger, getting involved! Probably best if you stick to your paint guns though. We have won 3 of our last 4 finals games.

Well we have a 100% winning record in our last finals match. Unbeatable, surely?

Yay go Logger, getting involved! Probably best if you stick to your paint guns though. We have won 3 of our last 4 finals games. Try again.

Didn't you guys go out in straight sets last year? There can't have been three rounds of finals this season, can there? So confused...

As an aside, it took about 4 attempts to type it into Google before I got close enough for it to suggest the correct spelling, so that makes two of us. :eek:

Didn't you guys go out in straight sets last year? There can't have been three rounds of finals this season, can there? So confused...

As an aside, it took about 4 attempts to type it into Google before I got close enough for it to suggest the corect spelling, so that makes two of us. :eek:

Yep, well that's me ****ed. And to think I thought I was good at Maths :eek: I'll be off trying to count to 3 if anyone wants me.

Well we have a 100% winning record in our last one finals match. Unbeatable, surely?

Both teams are undefeated in their last one matches.

Wait...this is like the unstoppable force meeting an immovable object? Surely it is impossible for one team not to lose, but at this stage, it is impossible for either team to lose?

[youtube]Va7XUQgG52s[/youtube]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees are awesome.

I'm going to crush any fool that stands in my way. Time for a 20 bag. I take nearly that many shots so should be possible if I put them all through :D

Get pumped Dees!!! All except the unfortunate inactive flog that will be dropped ;)

Get Pumped Dees or Dees Get Pumped?

I'm only kidding, I wish you all the best of luck.

Go Bombers!!!

Either or, 'Dees get pumped!' and 'Get pumped, Dees!' actually both have the same meaning in which to pump up or encourage our team, only the subject and verb have been switched which grammaticaly makes sense, but definitely not in the way you implied. :)

I can go off on a tangent...you talk about grammar next time, beez.

Yep, well that's me ****ed. And to think I thought I was good at Maths :eek: I'll be off trying to count to 3 if anyone wants me.

My, my the tables have swung around 180 degrees now haven't they beez ;)

Either or, 'Dees get pumped!' and 'Get pumped, Dees!' actually both have the same meaning in which to pump up or encourage our team, only the subject and verb have been switched which grammaticaly makes sense, but definitely not in the way you implied. :)

I can go off on a tangent...you talk about grammar next time, beez.

If you want to win it would be 'Dees, get pumped!'

If you want to win it would be 'Dees, get pumped!'

Have you seen the thread saying "Grand Final Thread-READ THIS FIRST"?

I suggest you read it if you haven't. You could be out for six games... Dragons don't want that. So, no spamming in this thread by you. We need you! (kinda ;))

Have you seen the thread saying "Grand Final Thread-READ THIS FIRST"?

I suggest you read it if you haven't. You could be out for six games... Dragons don't want that. So, no spamming in this thread by you. We need you! (kinda ;))

I'm not scared of boncer

much

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back