Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Juggalo is going to cop it like never before from the sidelines.

Jealousy.jpg

Ok everyone, Who do you think will get the first goal?

Cats2rise, 30 seconds into the game ala Travis Varcoe in last year's Grand Final. Like Geelong, we will end up winning. We are just too classy on the field and we will make you pay for every error.

I will be releasing the much anticipated Bay 13 seating ballot later tonight.

I will also enjoy sitting the first 5 rounds out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I heard all this talk about a granny I got all excited, I even had to buy new pants! But then I realised everybody was talking about a grand final, not a sexy granny.

If anybody needs me I'll be down at the cemetery, finding some nice widowed grannies to bring to the granny.

Dees by 1, Juggs to kick 19 goals. RHODESY TO KICK THE WINNING POINT!

So you will give Juggs first goal if he kicks the first 6 behinds, but you will be up by numerous hundreds of points by the time hes kicked the first 6 behinds of the game?

Well that seems believable...

whats-your-point.jpg

First grand final*, first post in the thread:D

Carn Dees we can win this easy! Getting here isn't good enough, we need to win and that's exactly what we're going to do!:thumbsu:

*Not including real life when we went undefeated all year and then lost in the grand final....:eek:

I just got the weirdest feeling that on monday we'll be seeing a large upset

A LARGE UPSET GROUP OF BOMBERS PLAYERS amirite lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Sweet FA Season 14 Grand Final: Mount Buller Demons vs. Baghdad Bombers @ The Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back