Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

ClarkeM spends the last 5 seasons crying about the survey, then sad faces me when I say it'll be the last I do.
The thread's for three things, not one you muppet ;).

But no, I like the idea of the survey more than the actual survey.

I might take it over myself...

We get the results of the mid-season survey two days before the post-season survey comes out which is two weeks before the mid-post-season survey comes out just before the pre-season survey gets published.

Just be patient.
There’s a pre-season survey?!
I might take it over myself...
EBA0D99A-35E1-4123-9D91-1E59583C05D7.gif

1. AceAndy 's great grandfather founded Cascade Brewery. (may or may not be actually true)
2. People say Warriors are shit, but we are the only team to have got BRAB somewhat up and about so far.
3. ClarkeM arrives at parties...on time.. despite not being invited to them.

1. AceAndy 's great grandfather founded Cascade Brewery. (may or may not be actually true)
2. People say Warriors are sh*t, but we are the only team to have got BRAB somewhat up and about so far.
3. ClarkeM arrives at parties...on time.. despite not being invited to them.

It had nothing to do with the Warriors. I thought we were playing the Gumbies all week.

You'd be the sort of guy to show up to a party at the scheduled start time.
Englishmen... They have this awful custom of being on time. I can’t get used to it.

Mate, for YOU, the starting time is one hour later, ok?

Meh. At best my sleeping patterns are poor. For some unfathomable reason they have been worse over the last week. Unless I get my 3-4 hours of sleep I am prone to crankiness.
You haven't been to Walter Reed Hospital recently by chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 11
rjYSL36.png

Round 11

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. Daylight savings is back.
  2. Light vs Dark mode is indeed the competition's most spicy rivalry.
  3. NaturalDisaster has spent Season 30 spreading himself far and wide, actively canvassing the competition for his admin run. A true man of the people.
Over to you Sweet FA 👍

1. Gatecrashing is rampant in the SFA.
  2. There are surprisingly few sock puppet gifs on the internet. Ant Bear has now seen them all.
  3. Everyone in the SFA is a Mobbs alt account. This entire subforum is Mobbs living in his carefully constructed fantasy world.

1. serial_thrilla Is the next big thing.
2. Wonders actually lose games surprisingly.
3. A pointless competition and an imaginary club can mean a lot to real people.

1. This was the week of the FF's. Last time I saw this many bags was my last visit to Revs.
2. ND to the SFA is what Ego is to the universe in GotG 2.
3. My captain doesn't like me anymore.

1. 'Meh' replaces once was what expectation before the game.
2. 'Urrkkhh' is the familiar sensation of the Oppo taking a big lead.
3. **Groan** is the chorus of shudders as we make a comeback, hit the lead and then inevitably lose another close one.

While not a fan of acronyms MUG for some reason works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - S30 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back