Game Day Swines vs. Felafels. Vicbias edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Basketball is crap as well.
Ice Hockey I don’t mind but I’ve never seen a live game.

Basketball is only interesting to watch in the last 5 minutes or so in a close game but even then they drag it out with time outs.

I didn't watch a NHL game live there but I watched an amateur ice hockey grand final live that an American mate played in.

That was fun to watch, my mate got sin binned in the first few minutes for an illegal body check and starting an all in brawl.

Fell asleep on couch and missed the last quarter, I think. Not entirely sure what century it is.

Wake Up Sleeping GIF by Working Title

Genuinely surprised at how many people I'm this pub in sydney actually know AFL and are actively watching it.

There was actual cheering when that number 11 kicked a goal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing compared to what you're going to deliver tonight!

In'Shallah I have promised to be at my most dignified and restrained self this evening. About to do a Salat (prayer) in fact to give me the strength and guidance from Allah to do so.

End of the day, I am only answerable to God when all is said and done.

You can laugh/mock me all you want, but would probably be in jail by now if it wasn't for my faith and moral values/restraint Islam has given me..

Faith and belief is far more important than football or anything else on this planet. I will not let myself down by becoming a toxic hatefilled sod.like I was during our last game vs Collingwood.

I have changed and evolved as a human being.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Swines vs. Felafels. Vicbias edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back