Game Day Swines vs. Felafels. Vicbias edition

Remove this Banner Ad

I might have to drag my old Swans scarf out of the cupboard and join the rest of the Swans bandwagoners.

I bought it before a Freo v Swans game just to troll my Freo supporting mate back in 2004 which of course the Swans lost.

The most memorable thing about that game was Barry Hall getting dragged and throwing the phone down after copping a spray.

You never would have thought the Swans would win a premiership the next year, they were awful that day.

They had that ex-Collingwood spud Andrew Schauble playing at full back and Pavlich took him to the cleaners.

I might have to drag my old Swans scarf out of the cupboard and join the rest of the Swans bandwagoners.

I bought it before a Freo v Swans game just to troll my Freo supporting mate back in 2004 which of course the Swans lost.

The most memorable thing about that game was Barry Hall getting dragged and throwing the phone down after copping a spray.
Rumours of Jake Stringer headed to the emerald city next year are giving me strong Barry Hall vibes. I don’t really support it, but the Swannies to have a track record here

Rumours of Jake Stringer headed to the emerald city next year are giving me strong Barry Hall vibes. I don’t really support it, but the Swannies to have a track record here

Barry Hall was pretty good value for the Swans though along with that other great full forward you poached from St Kilda.

We sold you a dud though with that irish potato Tommy Walsh.

I sat next to an old South Melbourne supporter that day that was banging on to me about the good old days with Bobby Skilton.

I didn't have the heart to tell him I was really a Saints supporter.

Barry Hall was pretty good value for the Swans though along with that other great full forward you poached from St Kilda.

We sold you a dud though with that irish potato Tommy Walsh.

I sat next to an old South Melbourne supporter that day that was banging on to me about the good old days with Bobby Skilton.

I didn't have the heart to tell him I was really a Saints supporter.
Speaking of great StKilda full forwards, I miss G-Train

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Swines vs. Felafels. Vicbias edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back