Sydney - Qatar Airlines Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

wtf is this thread?

Why is a forum about football discussion so often hijacked by issues that belong on the SRP forum?
You weren't emailed the mainboard instruction manual ? Bit of a trap for young players, but i've got an early start and hiding behind my screens eating brekky so i'll take a quiet moment to explain if I can.

We were told in no uncertain terms that everything non footy related is banned from the main board. Its a lovely thought but they show us daily that aint exactly the case ;)

There are certain socio-political issues which guarantee traffic. Any tenuous footy linkage to such issues pretty much guarantees the thread is kept on the mainboard. Simply learn which agenda's these are, pretend you giveashit, and you will have no problems.

This thread is a classic example...ordinarily no one would give a shit after 1 hour (unless you are a Sydney fan in this case), but there were certain absolutely vital socio-political issues that we needed to hear....hence a normally low brow thread suddenly went vital and got a hall pass from deletion.

You quickly learn that its ok to discuss the evolution of dung beetles on the main board, as long as you respect their sexual preferences and perhaps slip in a cpl of clique words/terms that go down well on twitter/facebook...shit like "bullying" or "racial tolerance" will do just fine when mixed with footy talk.
If you can show that those dung beetles can kick off both feet, but are being somehow persecuted for their sexual preferences, then the thread is a winner on the mainboard :thumbsu:
I agree it aint easy sometimes. Average Joe's like me never seem to get it right coz I'm always sifting thru that shit for the secondary stuff, such as the footy... but i've been told it is vitally important that I read the lectures and nod my head with my fingertips. Keeps the intentionally outraged weirdo flogs content I reckon.

Yes, whilst it can often seem to the untrained eye more like BigAgenda than BigFooty on the main board, if you simply let that shit fly thru to the keeper you might eventually wade thru it and get to the footy.

Hope that helps. Enjoy your stay.

sydney aren't sponsored by an individual living in qatar. they are sponsored by a business owned by the state.

Fairly certain my taxes go towards the state, so yes I am sponsoring the Australian government and by extension it's decisions.

But that's as much thought as I'm going to put into this thread. Too many salty VFL flogs from irrelevant teams.

I hope all these BF activists shaking their fists are out in the street on their pushbikes demanding our government invest in renewable energy...
Boycotting an airline isn't going to win any battles if you're filling up your shitbox at the Shell every week.
But most people aren't holding renewable energy football games whilst they fill up their shitbox at Shell, that's what the OP was about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney - Qatar Airlines Sponsor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back