Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

You are right. It's obvious from the lack of reaction to this thread that there just aren't many Swans fans that even care how their club is playing or that they are being criticised.

proberley coz its a shit thread, full of shit posts?

proberley coz its a shit thread, full of shit posts?

Welcome to Bay 13. All threads are like that.

All the ones about Port and the Crows aren't any better but we go to war on them because we are passionate!!! More than half the board is about our clubs and they seem to get hundreds of posts.

Sydney just don't have enuf fans who really care. That's all we're saying. In a way it's a good thing because you will never have factions tearing at the fabric of the club. There is barely a fraction of a faction at all.

Welcome to Bay 13. All threads are like that.

All the ones about Port and the Crows aren't any better but we go to war on them because we are passionate!!! More than half the board is about our clubs and they seem to get hundreds of posts.

Sydney just don't have enuf fans who really care. That's all we're saying. In a way it's a good thing because you will never have factions tearing at the fabric of the club. There is barely a fraction of a faction at all.

Ive never read bay 13 before, Im only over here coz my Capper thread got moved here, proberley deserved it though, anyway, I guess this is the board where you cant take things personally, just in good humour!...:thumbsu:

i cant help it though, if I stayed here, Id be red carded before weeks end!

This is just where I go to hang shite on Port and Essendon for the most part. I have got a red card from my own club's board before for a sarcastic thread tho. You have to really overstep the line to get one on Bay 13.

It's just that the Crows copped so much after losing to Geelong on Fri nite I just thought it would have been unfair if Sydney didn't cop something too for what was a pretty meek effort.

Should be an interesting game between our clubs in a couple of weeks. It will be either top 6 on the line or finals on the line for us by then.

Ive never read bay 13 before, Im only over here coz my Capper thread got moved here, proberley deserved it though, anyway, I guess this is the board where you cant take things personally, just in good humour!...:thumbsu:

i cant help it though, if I stayed here, Id be red carded before weeks end!

You "proberley" won't enjoy your time, here.

I see Hall had another "Brain Explosion" - weak excuse really, we all know he hasn't got a brain to explode.
Nothing but a thug. He makes Romper Stomper look soft

Sydney's been very up and down and I think Hall needs to be discarded. Their midfield is going to fall to pieces when Goodes is gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney's been very up and down and I think Hall needs to be discarded. Their midfield is going to fall to pieces when Goodes is gone.

I wouldnt be too concerned yet. We seem to get you guys at your worst. Whether we bring it out in you I dont know. Our form apart from inexplicable losses to shit carts like Carlton has been pretty solid. I wouldnt have thought Sat night was an upset. I still dont reckon most sides would like to meet Sydney in a final

the gist of this thread isnt too bad, just drowns in a pile or rubbish and bs.

The swans havent proven they are a contender this year and the way we played on the weekend was pathetic. But as okeefe said rather be in our spot 6 points clear in 4th than where 12 other teams are right now.

The next few weeks will be a big test

given we were apparently a bottom side at the start of the year we are going ok. Dont all have to fall like carlton essendon melbourne etc to rebuild.

Without Goodes the Swans got smashed in the midfield. It would have been really embarassing if Kirk was missing too, very underrated player in my opinion.

Its amazing what losing one gun midfielder does. Imagine losing two gun midfielders. :rolleyes:

The Swans will be thereabouts in September however I think they're a fair way away from the Cats, Hawks and Doggies.

Every team has a bogie team. Sydney is the Hawks. Havnt beaten them for a long time. Its not unthinkable that they could do them this weekend. This thread may be a little different next week if this happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back