Sydney's confirmed team

Remove this Banner Ad

Roosy is not one for playing mind games. Unless there is a genuine injury I don't think Amon will play.

you cant tell me he didnt play mind games against the Hawks. He named Hall when he knew Hall was never gonna play. they were shitting themselves over on the Hawks board, maybe not in the Hawks team, but hey, it was still fun, and roosy is a master strategist.

i think amon will play!!

is there any news of niggling injuries, there must be a reason youd fly amon down here and not play, hes an established player in the 22, premiership player, finals experience.

Dempster is useless. He is one of those people with god given talents who doesn't do anything with it. Not to be mistaken with a lazy type of player - he certainly isn't that.

But Dempster has size, good speed, a big body, great balance, good endurance and a big big kick. If he actually took a RISK from time to time and TRIED to use his talents and attributes, he could play in the Swans midfield and develop into a player like Riccuto was in his prime. A big damaging midfielder.

But Dempster doesn't do shit, he takes no risks in his game and is just a barely below average player - and will always remain so.

Dempster is useless. He is one of those people with god given talents who doesn't do anything with it. Not to be mistaken with a lazy type of player - he certainly isn't that.

But Dempster has size, good speed, a big body, great balance, good endurance and a big big kick. He, if he actually took a RISK from time to time and TRIED to use his talents and attributes, he could play in the Swans midfield and develop into a player like Riccuto was in his prime. A big damaging midfielder.

But Dempster doesn't do shit, he takes no risks in his game and is just a barely below average player - and will always remain so.

I disgree. Dempster is not useless he is simply down on confidence and after a spell in the reserves he's got a bit of confidence back. And we all saw that last week against the Hawks. I thought he took the game on and his opponents.

Although he hasn't been performing well this whole season, cut him some slack. He's confidence is building and many times this seasonhe has pumped the ball longer than he usually does. He also attempts to have a few shots at goal too when he is around the attacking 50. Never done that back in 2005/06.

Dempster does shit, although they're aren't too flash but he's getting there. However, in saying that, he needs to improve because the finals is a whole different game; mentally, physically and emotionally. Simple mistakes that Dempster has made in the past will prove costly in the finals series.

Ok, Dempster doesn't STEP UP and that's why he was dropped. He is a dissapointment.

Simple mistakes that Dempster has made in the past will prove costly in the finals series.

See I don't remember Dempster making any "mistakes" in the past. That's my point, he doesn't do anything.

Ok, Dempster doesn't STEP UP and that's why he was dropped. He is a dissapointment.

See I don't remember Dempster making any "mistakes" in the past. That's my point, he doesn't do anything.

He has been disappointing this season, didn't play as well we all liked him too.

'He doesn't do anything??' I'm flabbergasted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney's confirmed team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back