Preview Moving On - Sydney Vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMO we will go ham at the trade period again this year I reckon, because Horse & co do not seem keen on many in the VFL and I'm thinking they probably think our depth ain't it.
Yeah our list drops off hard after about player 25. Huge problem as you can’t expect everyone to stay fit for a whole season.

Feel the sudden urge to twitch when I see Mills named on a wing and Chad in at Centre.

It'll be Cleary or Campbell, but would prefer Parker as sub again.

If not Campbell, play him forward please.

Fox named up forward is ok, but so help me if we have to swing him down back mid game because we're getting torched. Should be there at first bounce.

Good to have Rampe back.

IMO we will go ham at the trade period again this year I reckon, because Horse & co do not seem keen on many in the VFL and I'm thinking they probably think our depth ain't it.
I just think it might be the 2022 class being absolute dog water that is catching up with us and not having depth. Just need to wait time for Snell, Edwards, Cleary to push through and develop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel the sudden urge to twitch when I see Mills named on a wing and Chad in at Centre.

It'll be Cleary or Campbell, but would prefer Parker as sub again.

If not Campbell, play him forward please.

Fox named up forward is ok, but so help me if we have to swing him down back mid game because we're getting torched.

Good to have Rampe back.
Would honestly like to see Florent on the wing and Mills back there as i think thats his best position outside of on ball but i don't want him on ball tbh

Warner a bit stiff but happy with those changes. They haven’t brought in Krueger so their forward line probably matches up well against our backs.

Cleary sub I’m assuming

Would honestly like to see Florent on the wing and Mills back there as i think thats his best position outside of on ball but i don't want him on ball tbh
I'd much prefer Mills down back to wing or mids at the moment. Suspect once their small forwards kick a few, either Mills or Fox will have to head there.

Well, the changes are (very) conservative, but it is a stronger team on paper.

I absolutely feel for Corey Warner.

And the continued absence of Gus (even from the emergencies list) is disappointing.
To be fair, I'd prefer Gus to play tomorrow than sit around in case of a late out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back