Rumour Busted Sylvia to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it on good authority that Colin Sylvia and Collingwood are in the midst of eking out a deal that will see Sylvia at the Pies in 2014. Both parties have almost come to an agreement.

The Pies are also making a play for GWS midfielder Toby Green, although I'm unsure of his contract status, if anyone can confirm whether or not he's out of contract...

Pretty sure Greene just re-signed this year.

I'm fairly sure the player was Green, although I thought he extended his contract myself.

Would be a contract for small $$ Unless Thomas leaves at the end of the year Collingwood wouldn't be able to pay Sylvia much. Would earn a lot more at a number of other clubs.

I have it on good authority that Colin Sylvia and Collingwood are in the midst of eking out a deal that will see Sylvia at the Pies in 2014. Both parties have almost come to an agreement.

The Pies are also making a play for GWS midfielder Toby Green, although I'm unsure of his contract status, if anyone can confirm whether or not he's out of contract...

Would walk over hot coal to get Greene, don't particularly want Slyvia... just another offensive down hill skier with a bad attitude.

Doubt gws would let Greene go would take a special deal maybe swap daisy for Greene and a pick upgrade,as to Sylvia apart from being a c*ck head think he would do well in a good team wouldn't cost much his ego would love playing in front of big crowds and contesting for a premiership

Don't rule out Sylvia to Hawthorn, either...

I would be stunned if Hawthorn thought that they needed Sylvia.
He is the wrong type of bloke to introduce into Collingwood, while Buckley is trying to stamp his own discipline over a small group of players that take up some amount of time management. (my opinion only)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't rule out Sylvia to Hawthorn, either...
I would thought with players like Mitchell, Hodge, Guerra, Sewell, Burgoyne all being around 28-31 and soon to be retiring like my teams goods, the last person you'd want is Sylvia who is 28 later this year. Hawks and Cats are just lucky we have such great depth because both of our sides are losing such great stars within the next 3-4 years.

Toby Greene is contracted to end of 2015, not sure he'd sign a two year contract extension only to skip out before it starts.

Do not want Sylvia, much rather use the extra cap space on a ruckman.

Apart from the rumours about him being a bit of a tool, Id love him at the Tigers.

He is a bit of an idiot; but he's actually a very friendly and outgoing guy - has a lot of time for supporters... a lot of the stupid things he did early was when he was in a pretty average place mentally apparently, his body was breaking down regularly and he didn't look like having much of a chance at getting a long career.

Good bloke.

I'd take him. Can be a match winner- particularly as a half forward changing through the middle. Yep we have a heap, but who knows the future of dids and krak?

sylvia went for collingwood as a kid

toby greene is showing himself to be a dud user of the ball, his kicking really lets him down, i would pass

if this GWS was taylor adams on the other hand, then i would be very interested

Yes please on Taylor Adams and while you are at it can you throw in Treloar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back