Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all on the same team here. Well, except for the aptly named 'Jab'. :)

If it makes you guys feel any better, I can throw in a few "*Essendopes" or drug references.

I don't mean to be a 'prick' or 'needle' the locals.

We're all on the same team here. Well, except for the aptly named 'Jab'. :)

If it makes you guys feel any better, I can throw in a few "*Essendopes" or drug references.

I don't mean to be a 'prick' or 'needle' the locals.
You are more than welcome in here. A huge effort since Feb 5. The *essendon posters spent a lot of time sooking about your posting. You have enjoyed the last 7 months as much as we have.

Has anyone heard from *hird? Clearing his name was a top priority!

You are more than welcome in here. A huge effort since Feb 5. The *essendon posters spent a lot of time sooking about your posting. You have enjoyed the last 7 months as much as we have.

Has anyone heard from *hird? Clearing his name was a top priority!

My favourite part was being told by an Essendon fan that I needed to log off and get a life and what a sad existence I was leading, while laying on a lounge by a pool at a beachside hotel in Hoi An, Vietnam.

That gave me a laugh.

As for Hird and his 'clearing of his name'...I'm reminded of this line from 'the Usual Suspects'.

"You think you can catch Keyser Soze? You think a guy like that comes this close to getting caught and sticks his head out? If he comes up for anything, it will be to get rid of me. After that... my guess is you'll never hear from him again."

You were at a beachside hotel in Hoi An, Vietnam and the best thing you could think of doing was sitting on BF.

No, the best thing was lounging by the pool, sinking schooners. Proving points on BF was just a little extra slice of fun in my day.

Why? Paul Roos is a **** wit of the highest order. Actually I believe he's inline for an OFW from the Queen.

I'll will say it forever, he stated America is a better country than Australia. In America if you drive a Porsche Americans look up to you, in Australia they think you're a ******. What gets me is I don't need to see Roos in a Porsche to see he's a ******.

He was always moving there when his coaching career had ended, why the **** is he still here?

I mean he said America is better, at what, killing people?

For those of us out of the loop, please lead me to this quote.

Have to admit I'm curious about the schooner to point ratio.
I was staying at Istana in Bali in July and I would not miss out at laughing at the biggest sporting disgrace Australia have ever seen. Just because you are on holiday does it mean you miss out on the fun and laughter. This will continue for years beerflog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well if you're in Bali I'm sure that's the case.
Not a fan of Bali or the Istana?

Surprised we have not heard from *hird - or are you starting to get the feeling he played the *essendon faithful?? When you needed him to stand up and fight he ran and hid. Weak as piss - but those that saw the rubbish he spoke knew he was a coward.

Go Blues!!! More salt into the Bombers wounds with their arch rival getting in and winning.

yjyqyhyh.jpg

Absolutely awesome! :thumbsu: Love the Dyson Heppell, AD and Fitzy ones in particular. Jab in the last scene ain't bad either. Nice clip choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back