Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd be surprised how often that works. I got close to 2nd base with one of your coaches cousins once, but I wasn't good enough for her :(

Is your real name whillllberrrrr

Jab

I'm a GSP fan. This pic was from after his fight with Condit, which he won. He comes to the post fight press conference in a suit and a bag of ice. What a stud!

That’s good - he will go down as an all-time great and should be in discussions for GOAT pound for pound fighter. At least you did not follow the *essendon drongo's with the stupid *hird avatar.

That’s good - he will go down as an all-time great and should be in discussions for GOAT pound for pound fighter. At least you did not follow the *essendon drongo's with the stupid *hird avatar.

GSP has fought some of the toughest opponents out of those considered the PVP/GOAT.

The Hird avatar annoyed me and it still does. It's not for me.

Where do I sign? Can I keep my full mod pay, or do I have to take a pay cut?

Absolutely not. Once you've bought your 2014 membership in the mighty NMFC, you'll get a 50% pay rise on what they pay you over on the *essendon board. (Then again that mightn't be very much so we will look pretty closely at that.)

Why, Twinkletoes might even be prepared to sacrifice a small component of his remuneration to make sure you are looked after properly. Not that I should speak for 'Toes.

But without doubt the greatest reward you will get will be fraternising with all of us on this board and even better still watching the mighty Royal Blue and White as we charge triumphantly to take out the 2014 flag.

I've been a long time lurker, but I have to post on this thread because it has truly been a brilliant read over the past seven months. Kudos to all

I'm not surprised you've finally found the time to post here *james. Posting here will be better than twiddling your thumbs till next August.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could be messy with suddenly a big bunch of *essendon players wanting to go to other clubs. Perhaps names should be picked from a hat or there could be a lucky dip. If two clubs were fighting for the same player, it could be decided by Scissor-Paper-Rock. Will work in our favor, we do training in that. Could have a special draft day - The *James Hird Memorial Draft.

Unrestricted free agency means the player gets to pick where he goes. Sweet deal if the AFLPA can pull that one off.

Unrestricted free agency means the player gets to pick where he goes. Sweet deal if the AFLPA can pull that one off.

If things do play out thus I imagine things could stall with other player movements as clubs attempt to prise anyone decent from the *bummers' grasp.

I suggest that the AFL run a special draft. After retirements, delistings, *jobe (because he has admitted to drug taking) and the usual hack factor that most clubs have, there should be at least 34 of them ready to leave *essendon. This would enable 2 rounds in the special draft for the other 17 clubs to participate in. (Actually there might only be one round because assuming 34 are good enough might be stretching things a bit.)

The upside means that instead of the *dons getting into the draft with picks 43, 61, 79 etc, they might start picking up greater numbers shortly after pick 61.

Mind you I'm not too sure too many will want to go to *essendon in the next few drafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back