Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If, and stress if, *Essendon players can leave as unrestricted free agents this potentially could be like a 10 year rule to be exploited... it is salivating to think we could raid some of their best players for nothing...

We seem to be forgetting about the ASADA noose hanging over their heads as quickly as *essendon supporters have.

Didnt take long for the smug Melbourne supporters to surface again. Going to be a long pre-season.

Why? Paul Roos is a **** wit of the highest order. Actually I believe he's inline for an OFW from the Queen.

I'll will say it forever, he stated America is a better country than Australia. In America if you drive a Porsche Americans look up to you, in Australia they think you're a w***er. What gets me is I don't need to see Roos in a Porsche to see he's a w***er.

He was always moving there when his coaching career had ended, why the **** is he still here?

I mean he said America is better, at what, killing people?

Why? Paul Roos is a **** wit of the highest order. Actually I believe he's inline for an OFW from the Queen.

I'll will say it forever, he stated America is a better country than Australia. In America if you drive a Porsche Americans look up to you, in Australia they think you're a ******. What gets me is I don't need to see Roos in a Porsche to see he's a ******.

He was always moving there when his coaching career had ended, why the **** is he still here?

I mean he said America is better, at what, killing people?

My bad posted in the wrong thread.

Is there any truth in the rumour that voting *essendon supporters are crossing out all other names on their ballot papers and writing in *james *hird for PM?

And after voting, swapping notes and forming a consensus view that if not PM of Australia, he will replace Obama as President of the US.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any truth in the rumour that voting *essendon supporters are crossing out all other names on their ballot papers and writing in *james *hird for PM?

And after voting, swapping notes and forming a consensus view that if not PM of Australia, he will replace Obama as President of the US.
*donialists loving the Palmer Party

Who's going to take home the coveted gold Moddy?

That's a good looking question. There's plenty of good candidates, but who know how BF will vote. I'd say that the *Essendon board will vote for Echols for mod of the year, but I've probably got the full support from you guys, the Tigers and the Blues board.

Maybe someone should draw up the betting markets for the main contenders?

That's a good looking question. There's plenty of good candidates, but who know how BF will vote. I'd say that the *Essendon board will vote for Echols for mod of the year, but I've probably got the full support from you guys, the Tigers and the Blues board.

Maybe someone should draw up the betting markets for the main contenders?

I'm writing my acceptance speech, right at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back