Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how long this investigation is taking, and to be honest, why it is still running.

Mark McVeigh cleared this up weeks ago.
He must wake up each morning dreading picking up a paper. "Sh!t they know everything - EVERYTHING!! What happened to what happens at the footy club stays at the footy club"

Can someone tell me why other boards disallow/dislike the whole * thing?
It was born in this thread, so at the very least it stays!
Here it is fine - the *Essendon supporters have sooked about it on the main board and it is now banned. Put it in your sig for safe keeping!!

Here it is fine - the *Essendon supporters have sooked about it on the main board and it is now banned. Put it in your sig for safe keeping!!
Ah good evening, I trust the little darlings from *Essendon are keeping you amused today.
Fairly sure it's already in my sig, with a quote from a NM poster.

Ah good evening, I trust the little darlings from *Essendon are keeping you amused today.
Fairly sure it's already in my sig, with a quote from a NM poster.
So many threads - so many melt downs - not enough hours in the day.

How long is this saga going to go on.Vlad should understand lack of action against Essendon with the revelations about the consent forms being for a banned substance This has rugby league people laughing about the code with remarks about they will do nothing because they might upset the supporters of a major club.Had have been North players would have been stood down and coach suspended

Can't believe how long this investigation is taking, and to be honest, why it is still running.

Mark McVeigh cleared this up weeks ago.

He really should be suspended from all media deals - clearly incapable of impartiality and if he is going to put the interests of an ex-employer ahead of his current employer, then he is not a good fit.

This guy could end up being the most switched on and honest of them all:

kyle-reimers%202.jpg

I'm not sure what to make of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More genius from the *Essendon board...

Apologies if this has already been discussed (going through 169 pages has been pretty hard) but what do fans want to see as outcomes form the Ziggy report from a corporate/ governence sense?

Is it too much to ask to see some sort of Organisation chart with defined roles and responsiblities? What sort of typical agenda's are brought before the board? etc etc

Whilst it is up to the staff to run this, it is not unusual for companies or governemnt agencies to publish this sort of information publicly so is it too much to ask of Essendon, indeed all AFL clubs going forward?

Yep, org charts and she'll be right!

Bwahaha, even the *AFL are active in the PR cover-up activities:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-05-10/bombers-fans-back-evans-hird

ROFL. :D

Beris Barry from Melton, a member for 62 years, said she'd back Evans all the way.

"He's Essendon through and through, his father's been there, I can't see him doing anything knowingly," she said.

"It breaks my heart when I see all this going on, but when I come and see them play I forget all about it."

Beris knows best. :thumbsu:

Hahaha bad kicking a side effect of the peptides taken?? loved tonights game.

Well the "Cheats" have been "beats". Saaaaaaaddddd. :rolleyes:

And Dyson Hapless looked helpless at times while the Milkshake was pathetic.

By the way, does the AFL check the ground for used needles after an Essendon game? I hope so because we don't want any harm to our boys or any of the bulldogs tomorrow.

Oooh, when Caro says "owal thupplementh" I sort of get the horn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back