Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyde-laughing-o.gif

Keep the posts from the *Essendon board coming. pure gold!

Fremantle is a bogan club? West Coast, yes. But please tell me when Freo fans have booed or spat on their players? When Freo fans have got in punch ups after the game? When Freo fans have refused to turn up except when we were playing finals. The Fremantle footy club is plenty of things, but bogan is definitely not one of them. No idea where you get that from.

Our club isn't bitter, and nor are our supporters. We've got a bit of a sense of humour about our original ineptitude. But the shit foundations of the Dockers means that St Kilda, Western Bulldogs, Richmond, and Melbourne are far worse off than us. Twenty years isn't a huge amount of time considering the way the FFC was pillaged by its makers.

I don't care about earning brownie points. If I did, I wouldn't post the way I do on bigfooty. A lot of people reckon I'm a dick. I don't care because it's not an indictment on me as an actual person.

EDIT: Funny to see you're from Denmark. Turns out smoking pot ten times every day for 45 years does give you paranoia and psychosis.
Methinks you doth protest too much. My assessment is from attending games. No comparisons were made to the Weagles (also bogans). Essendon* are shit; lest we forget.

To be or not to be someone who bothers to defend the reputation of my hamlet. That is the question. Tell you what, let's just agree its a crap place to visit. ;)

I think Ben the Goober has been drinking his own bath water. The 2 best teams in the AFL played Friday night!! *Essendon are a top 4 certainty!! Wtf - did this drongo sleep through 2012??

I think Ben the Goober has been drinking his own bath water. The 2 best teams in the AFL played Friday night!! *Essendon are a top 4 certainty!! Wtf - did this drongo sleep through 2012??
do you think if (and it's a pretty big if) that you make the finals this year you will be hammered by almost 100 points?

do you think if (and it's a pretty big if) that you make the finals this year you will be hammered by almost 100 points?
Depends if *Essendon steal another 4 points off us by sending drug f*cked players out onto the field and sending us interstate instead of playing in Melbourne. If you think you are one of the best 2 teams in the AFL your footy knowledge is woeful - just like goobers. Good teams will be peaking later in the year. Don't forget the Demons were better than you in the 2nd half of 2012. I will have to put my old Cake sig back on.

Depends if *Essendon steal another 4 points off us by sending drug f*cked players out onto the field and sending us interstate instead of playing in Melbourne. If you think you are one of the best 2 teams in the AFL your footy knowledge is woeful - just like goobers. Good teams will be peaking later in the year. Don't forget the Demons were better than you in the 2nd half of 2012. I will have to put my old Cake sig back on.
good teams like... Geelong?

You guys were shot end of last year btw. Wouldn't have mattered where you'd played ;)

7th -9th - top 2 - deep into September s a pipe dream. And we will 3 of our next 4 - see how much of a long short we will be after that. We are better than you - with or without *Essendons drug fuelled attempts to win games.

good teams like... Geelong?

You guys were shot end of last year btw. Wouldn't have mattered where you'd played ;)
9-2 in the 2nd half of the year - only matched by the Hawks. Lost last 7 by an average of 50 points - mentally weak and fragile. And the Cats are no where near at their peak - they are playing half games and still winning. *Essendon and Port will be the 2 biggest sliders. But hey you over rate your side again - you just setting yourself up for more pain.

Sh!t - just turned on 7 - WTF are they still letting that knob head McVeigh on the program?? How he shows his face in public after his pathetic comments in Feb is beyond me. Crap bloke that would be the most hated person in football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should be more shit frightened by the idea that we will draw your peptide swilling scum.

How come all *Essendon supporters I know talk about their team as if they are a top 2 team nowadays. It's laughable.

This is the team that carries more crabs than the Northwestern from Deadliest Catch.

Is this reason that Essendon sit there with the confidence that they will walk away without a problem in the world?? I bet theyve got their legal eagles onto to protect themselves........and it may have spilled over into the NRL case.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/as...ation-interviews/story-fndv2ypb-1226640412988

No, I gather part of *Essendon's good vibe is that they are being much more cooperative than the Sharks and have a much more positive relationship with ASADA as a result.

No, I gather part of *Essendon's good vibe is that they are being much more cooperative than the Sharks and have a much more positive relationship with ASADA as a result.
ASADA is the wolf dressed up as granny awaiting little red riding hood. They are wooing *Essendon and pretending to be their friend in the hope that this friendship will hand them all the information they need to smack them as hard as they can. Again *Essendons arrogance will be their undoing.

Story has died the last 5 days or so...........any updates??

Players being interviewed at the moment.

Unless they like the idea of Centrelink, they'll be pouring a bucket of shit on Hird.

Players being interviewed at the moment.

Unless they like the idea of Centrelink, they'll be pouring a bucket of shit on Hird.

Just as The Australian gets hold of the ACC information.

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back