Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodorodrio.png

Dodoro knows where the dead bodies are, no way he will ever get moved on.

As for the * fans, they consistently say there is no rivalry, yes I received text after text yesterday from friends who support them telling me how good it will be if they get him mainly due to us not being able to

i hate them episode 2 GIF by Star Wars

I grew up in the 90s. All my Christmases came at once when Carlton beat the dons in the Prelim. Have no sympathy for the Dons as a team. I do feel for the individuals though.

How does rutten have any dignity left?

Reminds me of this guy - all of the *ess board/players and fans showing Clarko "the love" while he sits and watches and can do nothing about it......

images
Rutten is asking if he can come out of the bus he was just run over in.

"Bombers skipper Dyson Heppell has spoken to the media on a day of turmoil for Essendon, throwing his support behind embattled coach Ben Rutten."

Of course this squib is going to support a coach that keeps playing him when he should have been retired 2 years ago.

Clarko goes from having Hodge as skipper to shortsteppell!!! *dyson is praying rutten stays.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heppell - Flirted with elite, but not for long. Has been a solid player for a long time. He's been offered a year, and I'd be happy if he stayed. Having said that, if someone has offered him coin and security, can't blame him.
Francis - Yeah gone. Shame, all the talent in the world.
Phillips - Kidding. Is quality. The fact he's holding Bryan out of the team (who is going to be a ten year ruckman, unlikely to be with us for the long haul) says a lot. Every club needs 3-4 rucks on their list, he's value.
Ham - Gone.
Cutler - Gone.
Smith - Will be there in 2023. Let's not forget he's two years removed from being the best tackler in the game. He'd want to have an impact in early 23 though.
Hird - Unlikely to make it I'd say, particularly with the Davey twins inbound. Category B rookie though if memory served - hardly a list clog.
Waterman - Hmmm... surprised we haven't played him more. Not a star by any stretch, but certainly not a list clogger. I'd say he's looking unlikely.
Hurley - Please.
Wanganeen - Not worth a list spot? Come on - absolutely deserves next year.
Kelly - Would deadset be your best halfback.

smith - gone
hurley (another that will be remembered as a drug cheat) - gone

Looking like i will have good strike rate as to who will be given the flick!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back