T20 WC Cricket Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Sri Lanka will make a game out of it today. It wont be a 1 way traffic game. Sri Lanka anything above $5 worth a trade in-play.

Even though Sri Lanka have never played at Perth Stadium, bit of rain around last night in Perth, levels out a bit in a chase. Australia have not treated the warms ups and preparation seriously, and Sri Lanka will surprise a bit tonight.

Rank Sri Lanka a better team than NZ, and Aussies will feel the pressure of having to not only win but make up for loss of net run rate.

Think Sri Lanka will make a game out of it today. It wont be a 1 way traffic game. Sri Lanka anything above $5 worth a trade in-play.

Even though Sri Lanka have never played at Perth Stadium, bit of rain around last night in Perth, levels out a bit in a chase. Australia have not treated the warms ups and preparation seriously, and Sri Lanka will surprise a bit tonight.

Rank Sri Lanka a better team than NZ, and Aussies will feel the pressure of having to not only win but make up for loss of net run rate.

I just found out Sri Lanka won the last match between these teams, and two of the last four.

Seems the team chasing has won all of the five most recent meetings between these two.

SL blew out to $8 for a short while during their innings but for most of it hovered between $5 and $6.

At the completion of their innings it was around $5, maybe just below.

Currently with Aus at 1/38 after seven overs, SL are into $2.90.

I think this is still excellent value, the pitch is playing way more difficult than the commentators seem to realise.

Warner is out and Finch and Marsh look like they are playing drunk, can't see the ball.

EDIT: One over later and a SL have blown back out to $6 after a couple of sixes.

EDIT II: And then Marsh gets out and SL are back into $3.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If betting on 1st innings in the T20 cricket, Sportsbet have 5 alternative lines up. (from ball 1 to 84th ball)

The 5 alternative runs lines close at the end of the 14th over. After the 14th over, its just the one run line spread to bet on.

Just something to keep in mind when betting on the runs lines at Sportsbet.

(LIVE)
0.5U Hales o20.5 $1.85 SB

Has a lot of experience on this ground and will appreciate the ball coming onto the bat.
Nope

0.35U Afghanistan u9.5 Fours $1.82 SB

Would be 1U if i could get more on.
Afghanistan are going to have their hands full with Boult, Ferguson and Southee. The ball is swinging in these overcast conditions (NZ conditions) and it's the fastest pitch in the country atm. The outfield is very slow due to the rain and there's more to come. There have been almost no boundaries down the ground in the current match which are the shortest boundaries as the ball is swinging so much. They only managed 7 against England on a smaller ground with a faster outfield.

Australia 6.20 on the Exchanges, which I think is too short a price to take.

Need to win all remaining 5 games in likelihood to win the T20 World Cup

Currently Priced 1.90 v England today

Still have the winnable games to come x Ireland (I rate Aussies about a $1.15 chance), Afghanistan (I rate Aussies there about a 1.09 chance)

Semi Final Aussies start a minimum of 1.60, Final probably minimum there at around 1.70. India/South Africa do look the likely of the two teams in the other pool at the moment.

1.90 x 1.15 x 1.09 x 1.60 x 1.70

Australia need to beat England and even if they do, its no guarantee they make the semi-finals. There is potentially rain around as well.

Australia 6.20 on the Exchanges, which I think is too short a price to take.

Need to win all remaining 5 games in likelihood to win the T20 World Cup

Currently Priced 1.90 v England today

Still have the winnable games to come x Ireland (I rate Aussies about a $1.15 chance), Afghanistan (I rate Aussies there about a 1.09 chance)

Semi Final Aussies start a minimum of 1.60, Final probably minimum there at around 1.70. India/South Africa do look the likely of the two teams in the other pool at the moment.

1.90 x 1.15 x 1.09 x 1.60 x 1.70

Australia need to beat England and even if they do, its no guarantee they make the semi-finals. There is potentially rain around as well.
not sure about that winning all games think you could win 3 games and scrap in other sides in the pool will be the same $6.20 is a good price for mine

not sure about that winning all games think you could win 3 games and scrap in other sides in the pool will be the same $6.20 is a good price for mine
There is also a strong likelihood tonights game will get washed out , which is another matter all together.

A shortened match, makes it closer to a 50:50 contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 WC Cricket Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Back