T20 World Cup Game 10 Australia v Oman, June 6 1000hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would Oman even challenge a premier cricket team in Australia? No. I’m not having a go at them it’s just how bad we’ve played and the pitches in the WI.

This Windies interviewer with a half American accent is throwing me for a loop. Thought he was irish at first

Unconvincing display. Slow pitch or just a poor performance?
The pitch looked very slow.

I think this is a good enough score. The minnows' weakness is often against world class bowling - I wouldn't be surprised if they get under 100.

Ah, still T20 sucks somewhat when their 'best' bowlers were your Darren Lehmann types who are hard to get away but never trouble your wicket in a red ball game.

But why????
He's not as silly as most here think - Dos plays the PR game really well with regards to India. Never has any criticism for the BCCI and heaps praise on Indian culture when given the chance. They also love a big Aussie personality, especially when it's the sort of ex-player who dominated attacks into submission in his day.

Don't see Oman making more than maybe 70-80, they don't have a great batting lineup
Yeah.

They could well bat out most of the 20 and still get a very low score.

Some good moments there though - being on a hat-trick against the Aussies is a memory they can't take away from that guy. That's why having these sides in the tournaments is still great I recon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People genuinely think BT is a great commentator. People like the big dumb oaf personality for some reason.
Indians love great players and Hayden was a great player. As said above he also plays the PR game very hard with India knowing that's where his money's coming from. Thirdly, Hayden was a big strong brute something India could only dream of producing.

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 10 Australia v Oman, June 6 1000hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Back