T20 World Cup Game 10 Australia v Oman, June 6 1000hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

29-3?

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mr I only play for Australia now
He didn't say that did he, I thought he said that he wants to play cricket for as long as possible so doing the mercenary gig was not worth it. Play franchise here and there but otherwise prioritise the Australian white ball team since he loves playing with the leadership group, and he can spend more time with his young family.

Still would question the need for David in these conditions. Feel Green/Inglis have to play, just gives a bit more stability in there

Thank goodness they dropped Cummins from t20
I agree we need more stability but I'd rather Green have the time off. It was clear he was struggling with the schedule last year, want him at his peak for the tough summer ahead.

I agree we need more stability but I'd rather Green have the time off. It was clear he was struggling with the schedule last year, want him at his peak for the tough summer ahead.

He has looked very good in the ipl to be fair, I do agree with you though

Another Joel Wilson decision overturned.

There should really be a rule

"You get 2 incorrect reviews...and every Joel Wilson decision is automatically reviewed"

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 10 Australia v Oman, June 6 1000hrs @ Kensington Oval Barbados

Back