T20 World Cup Game 52 Super Eight Afghanistan v Bangladesh June 25 1000hrs @ Arnos Vale Stadium St Vincent

Who will win?

• Afghanistan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Afghanistan from, Rashid Khan (c), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran, Azmatullah Omarzai, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Ishaq, Mohammad Nabi, Gulbadin Naib, Karim Janat, Nangyal Kharoti, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Noor Ahmad, Naveen-ul-Haq, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Fareed Ahmad Malik. Reserves: Sediq Atal, Hazratullah Zazai, Saleem Safi
Bangladesh from, Najmul Hossain Shanto (c), Taskin Ahmed, Litton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Tanzid Hasan Tamim, Shakib Al Hasan, Tawhid Hridoy, Mahmud Ullah Riyad, Jaker Ali Anik, Tanvir Islam, Shak Mahedi Hasan, Rishad Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Shoriful Islam, Tanzim Hasan Sakib. Travelling reserves: Afif Hossain, Hasan Mahmud

Whilst I won’t be watching this, I’m looking forward to hearing the result. A much improved Afghanistan are not to be taken lightly by Bangladesh.

Whilst I won’t be watching this, I’m looking forward to hearing the result. A much improved Afghanistan are not to be taken lightly by Bangladesh.
Afghanistan have a winning record against Bangladesh and are favourites for this match. Bangladesh taking them lightly is not going to be an issue.

Afghanistan bat. Basically no realistic scenario has Bangladesh winning by enough to qualify. So if Bangladesh win Australia go through.
Bangladesh need to win by 60 runs for Aus to qual. With AFG batting first it'll depend on their total to figure out how quickly Bang need to win to equal that, for Aus to sneak in. Basically impossible barring a complete collapse though.

Bangladesh need to win by 60 runs for Aus to qual. With AFG batting first it'll depend on their total to figure out how quickly Bang need to win to equal that, for Aus to sneak in. Basically impossible barring a complete collapse though.

Bangladesh have to win with roughly 40 balls spare in realistic scenarios.

Bangladesh will either chase in the required balls to make it through, or crash and burn trying to. We're cooked I think.

Were cooked when we bowled like plonkers to Afghanistan the other day. Lets be real we were never beating India anyway so at least it didn't prolong what would have been. SA in the final will be good and go India belt England thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bang's bowling is pretty solid so far. No rewards in the way of wickets but they look really solid

Bangladesh ain’t helping us. All those times we screwed them in cancelling tours etc. Even if they do chase this easily, they’ve probably already come to some arrangement with Afghanistan.

Will be interesting to see how AFG respond to this. They have not put a ton on the board here, if they dont start moving by about over 13 this could be very chaseable - albeit with Bang's weak batting

Remove this Banner Ad

T20 World Cup Game 52 Super Eight Afghanistan v Bangladesh June 25 1000hrs @ Arnos Vale Stadium St Vincent

Back