Taking Lucas before Talia . . .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucas is doing quite well and we at Carlton are delighted with the young man, Lucas------------------------------Lots of daylight-------------------->Hodge-------->Rioli.

Hawthorn are shit.

Cloke kicked 3 from around 20 inside 50 deliveries directed towards him.

Henderson ftw. I like the boy.

7 scoring shots, that's a good game for Cloke. But on Hendo, let's hope the coaching staff like him too. He's been pumped in every game.

At least we don't pump up our defenders as AA when they get towelled (Josh Gibson) :eek:

Don't know who you're saying is pumping up Gibson as AA. I certainly haven't, in fact I've made threads saying how overrated he is. He's a good defender for a second or third tall, and provides nice rebound though.

Watson does none of those things.

carlton tried to grab Talia off us in the Sam Jacobs deal, even then they realised they had made the wrong choice in Lucas over talia.

We got Jacobs and got to keep Talia...... Thanks bluebaggers :)

And Adelaide are still shit? go figure

However shit we are our recruiting department realised how good Talia is and decided to pick him up.

We will see where both are in a few years time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 scoring shots, that's a good game for Cloke. But on Hendo, let's hope the coaching staff like him too. He's been pumped in every game.

Don't know who you're saying is pumping up Gibson as AA. I certainly haven't, in fact I've made threads saying how overrated he is. He's a good defender for a second or third tall, and provides nice rebound though.

Watson does none of those things.

Cloke 3 goals against Tassie 12 marks. Cloke the target 17 times in the forward 50.

Cloke 3 goals against the Blues 9 marks Cloke the target 23 times in the forward 50.

We traded a 29 year old FF for a 20 year old KPP who would have gone before any tall in this draft.

If Talia is that good, the club with KPD as fragile as Gilham, Croad (Matt Egan board), Gibson and Schoenmakers would have kept pick eight and reached for him.

A bit like Thorp and Dowler.

:D

Yeah he is that good !

Remove this Banner Ad

Taking Lucas before Talia . . .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back