Tallangatta League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Greame will certainly add some much needed leadership, but he is getting on in age (must be around 36). He may not have the same influence on the feild as he once had. Polica is a big signing. Is definatley up to TDFL level. They have also signed a guy called Ben Strachan who killed Glen Page in a senior final for Yack a couple of years ago. If he can to get to training on a regular basis he could certainly hold down a key position. They may surprise a few and teams will need to be on their toes when they play the Hoppers.

Dont know anything about Ben Stachan, but when you look at their clearances their is also Jacon Neil who will bring pace, Peter Sirr from DMB who is a good player & Brad Maguire was a great player for Wodonga, if he plays forward will take a good player to stop him, I agree i think they will surprise more than a few and may push for the 5.

Dont know anything about Ben Stachan, but when you look at their clearances their is also Jacon Neil who will bring pace, Peter Sirr from DMB who is a good player & Brad Maguire was a great player for Wodonga, if he plays forward will take a good player to stop him, I agree i think they will surprise more than a few and may push for the 5.

You seem to a fairly switched on sort of a guy for someone who cant come up with an original name!!!:thumbsdown: :mad:

You seem to a fairly switched on sort of a guy for someone who cant come up with an original name!!!:thumbsdown: :mad:

Obviously not your love child then?
icon10.gif

Any news on Rutherglen v Holbrook, or Yacks game today? Any other sides running around this weekend?
Just a few weeks to go, which club/s will unviel any latest big recruits?

Yeh newbie get your own name,if you come on here with an opinion,at least start with some credibility by having your own name:thumbsdown:

Thought this was a footy site not a name calling site and to be honest as if i knew there was another name the same, i certainly wasnt going to scroll thru or search to see was i, how would you know my credibilty - talk footy mate.:thumbsdown:

Any news on Rutherglen v Holbrook, or Yacks game today? Any other sides running around this weekend?
Just a few weeks to go, which club/s will unviel any latest big recruits?

Yack were beaten by 2-3 goals by King Valley. Was told Rosco played alot of guys out of position as they had 10-12 on the bench. Was also told that a guy from King Valley, Nigel Robertson, carved Purcell up at CHF and did the same when he went in the middle.

Have not heard about Rutherglens game.

I think it will be the botom 8 players on their list where they may struggle especially against the top 4 sides. Brad Maguire has been out of football for a while hasn't he. May take some time to adjust.

I think it will be the botom 8 players on their list where they may struggle especially against the top 4 sides. Brad Maguire has been out of football for a while hasn't he. May take some time to adjust.

Yes depth may be the telling factor againsnt top sides and Maguire may take time, heard on grapevine Yack may not have all of their recruits, Dillions no certainanty and Ritchie may not play. Has anyone else heard this?

i play for Tallangatta and have been training with the seniors since day one this year. Darren Mathey has been good so far, and the players from feds that have come with darren (polica, bond, neil etc) are all very good players. Although you can see on the transfers list that we have alot of new players, we also hav lost quite a few that arent on the 'transfer away' list such as the Bosse's. The standard from last year has risen quite alot, so im expecting us to do much better. Also Nicholas Fraser from mitta went down to melbourne to play for Cranbourne i think it was. :)

lol, ricky tallangatta have only brought in 2nd class recruits to the senior team this year. tallangatta will be the same as last year struggling to win games. i cant see any of the younger fellas really stepping up either so it will be another long yr.

lol, ricky tallangatta have only brought in 2nd class recruits to the senior team this year. tallangatta will be the same as last year struggling to win games. i cant see any of the younger fellas really stepping up either so it will be another long yr.

Name the 2 class recruits lumba?
Looking at the list they have more than that and may not be as long as year as you think? Looking at it - saints, beechworth, bombers, dogs may have longer years!! Maybe, maybe not but bring on the footy hey!!!

Culph to play at Lavy, kicked 2 goals in praccy match against Wagga Tigers yesterday. Big loss for the mountain men.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes depth may be the telling factor againsnt top sides and Maguire may take time, heard on grapevine Yack may not have all of their recruits, Dillions no certainanty and Ritchie may not play. Has anyone else heard this?

Marty Dillon has trained every Thursday for last 5 weeks. He will play round one. Nick Dillon played for Yack 1st 11 yesterday and has trained, will play round 1. Hornet has signed and will play for Yack.

Marty Dillon has trained every Thursday for last 5 weeks. He will play round one. Nick Dillon played for Yack 1st 11 yesterday and has trained, will play round 1. Hornet has signed and will play for Yack.
Anyone know the result of the Beechworth Murray Magpies practice match yesterday. Did anyone else play at all.

No just know him very well, he won't leave Mitta, very happy up in the mountains from all reports. Follow Barny more so than any other club in the TDFL but keep an eye on a few others.:thumbsu:

Culph to play at Lavy, kicked 2 goals in praccy match against Wagga Tigers yesterday. Big loss for the mountain men.

Very good Big Al. Your credibility on this thread has been shot to bits.
Any more revelations?

Thought this was a footy site not a name calling site and to be honest as if i knew there was another name the same, i certainly wasnt going to scroll thru or search to see was i, how would you know my credibilty - talk footy mate.:thumbsdown:

Hey MINI ME, if your going to get in to some thing new, dont just waltz in with your d**k in your hand, do your home work and get informed.:thumbsdown:

Hey MINI ME, if your going to get in to some thing new, dont just waltz in with your d**k in your hand, do your home work and get informed.:thumbsdown:

Ha, big words mate when you wouldnt have a clue how informed i am and whats going on, i heard bout this site from a friend and just joined with that name, was going to say great minds think a like but with comments like yours above, i wont cause you dont have one, forget the crap and get over it, no big deal!!!!! (I wouldnt have thought) i didnt see any copyright on it!!!! and i couldnt have walked in with my d**k in my hand, i need both hands for that lol

I hear from a Howlong local that the Spiders gave Kiewa a bit of a touch up on the weekend. Not sure of the scores, my source reckons 10/15 goal victory with quite a few Howlong senior players watching on the sidelines.

Culph to Lavy is HUGE news if correct Big Al. Did you hear that before or after a couple of drinks at the Albury Races on Friday?
icon10.gif

I hear from a Howlong local that the Spiders gave Kiewa a bit of a touch up on the weekend. Not sure of the scores, my source reckons 10/15 goal victory with quite a few Howlong senior players watching on the sidelines.

Culph to Lavy is HUGE news if correct Big Al. Did you hear that before or after a couple of drinks at the Albury Races on Friday?
icon10.gif

From his own mouth and no not on Friday. If you know Culphy well enough you'd know he has a tendancy to change his mind quickly, as the case here. Until recently was staying at Mitta but traineda at Lavy and wanted to challenge himself, fair enough too, 1 hume league flag and 2 TDFL flags in last 3 years, probably fair enough to have a crack at OM I would think.:thumbsu:

Ha, big words mate when you wouldnt have a clue how informed i am and whats going on, i heard bout this site from a friend and just joined with that name, was going to say great minds think a like but with comments like yours above, i wont cause you dont have one, forget the crap and get over it, no big deal!!!!! (I wouldnt have thought) i didnt see any copyright on it!!!! and i couldnt have walked in with my d**k in my hand, i need both hands for that lol

Fiesty and well endowed, we may have a few things in common:D

Short Pass, you seem to know a lot about the boys from Yack.
Is it true that Nick Dillon has been accepted into Uni in Melbourne and is going to travel back??
And, as kickittome(imposter, the unoriginal one) has said, i heard Norm Ritchie is only going to play last half of season because one of his new hips is a bit dodgy??

Funny you mention Nigel Robertson from King Valley, last year he carved the O&K (I read the Border Mail and remember consistent players) but for some reason was not in the Interleague side against TDFL?
They could have put him in that side before that big useless Brendan Sessions from Tarra??
I know this is a TDFL site but as they may be up against each other in the interleague again, we should stay close.
My thoughts would be to play Hume!!! (after TDFL walked over O&K by 120 points last year)
Friday night footy at LPO before Queens Bday, what a crowd that would attract!. would certainly give an insight into the superior league outside O&M.
Reg Reagan could be there to bring back the biff as well!!!
aaaaahhhhh the good ol' days of country footy.

Will Copley coach the Interleague side again??? I heard him address the players before the game last year and I have never seen a team so switched on and attentive, he is a very well respected man by the looks of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back