Tambling to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr.X

Premiership Player
Apr 27, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Just read on one of the club boards of a possible trade being floated.

Tambling and Tigers 2nd round pick to Carlton for Grigg and Blues 3rd round pick

Thoughts? Bling could be ok running off half back

Just read on one of the club boards of a possible trade being floated.

Tambling and Tigers 2nd round pick to Carlton for Grigg and Blues 3rd round pick

Thoughts? Bling could be ok running off half back

if this was to eventuate, we would be seriously ripped off!

Another great idea for a new thread !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, much alike you hijacking threads with how to put an avatar on ones profile :rolleyes:

If Grigg was to go, I wouldn't mind this trade, gives us some bartering power with that pick.

E.g Jacobs and pick 29 for pick 14...

Yes, much alike you hijacking threads with how to put an avatar on ones profile :rolleyes:

If Grigg was to go, I wouldn't mind this trade, gives us some bartering power with that pick.

E.g Jacobs and pick 29 for pick 14...

A poster asked the question & I was happy to help.

What is the problem with that & how is it hijacking a thread :rolleyes:

Who pressed your buttons anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS there are 1,000,000 other threads on trades.

hijackq.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bleakmond would also have to agree to pay for a full-time psychologist and 2 development staff to undo the damage they've done to the guy. Their player development is so bad it's bordering on negligent.

:)

if this was to eventuate, we would be seriously ripped off!

Why?

Grigg wants to go, and we replace him with a player who could come good in the right surroundings. Tigers are the worst club in the league for player development.

Plus, we get another 2nd round pick to replace a 3rd

A poster asked the question & I was happy to help.

What is the problem with that & how is it hijacking a thread :rolleyes:

Who pressed your buttons anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS there are 1,000,000 other threads on trades.

Private Messages says hi.

What's more annoying than a new thread, is seeing you whining about it time and time again, adding nothing to the discussion. If you don't like the thread, don't post in it. Simple. All you're doing is bumping the thread to the top of the list :eek:

What's more annoying than a new thread, is seeing you whining about it time and time again, adding nothing to the discussion. If you don't like the thread, don't post in it. Simple. All you're doing is bumping the thread to the top of the list :eek:

I am NOT the only one :rolleyes:

I actually didnt know that you were a girl, changes my perception of you :p.

Take a chill pill, wasnt having a go at you.

Oh wait :D[/quote]

Why?

Grigg wants to go, and we replace him with a player who could come good in the right surroundings. Tigers are the worst club in the league for player development.

Plus, we get another 2nd round pick to replace a 3rd

I have no issue with Grigg going if he wants to, but Tambling will not add any upside to our list he has been around for long enough to prove himself, doesn't really strike me as the sort of guy who would come good regardless of his surrounds. The 2nd for 3rd round yeah ok.

If I were you I'd stop about now. Aph is very popular around here and it may get ugly for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tambling to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back