Tasmanian Football Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
or maybe we'll see the grand final preview at Bothwell tomorrow?

I know I'm expecting an absolute ripper :thumbsu:
Saw that the hawks had a good win yesterday, did the game live up to your expectations...... Watched the kingston game... Oh my god, know they are young but struggli!!!!!!1

Barge, did you see page 85 of today's Sunday Tasmanian?

I had to take a second look 'cause I thought it was a picture of Darren Bewick in a Collingwood guernsey....then I realised it was none other than the now famous S. Rowell....they obviously only took one photo for the day as surely he is not the most photogenic member of the Claremont team?? :D

Barge, did you see page 85 of today's Sunday Tasmanian?

I had to take a second look 'cause I thought it was a picture of Darren Bewick in a Collingwood guernsey....then I realised it was none other than the now famous S. Rowell....they obviously only took one photo for the day as surely he is not the most photogenic member of the Claremont team?? :D

AND he got a hair cut by the looks of it or a toupee to hide his bald spot, plus the photo did him a bit of justice - he looks a bit more streamlined and.... doing a handball while flying! unbelievable I can imagine him bragging about it for weeks to come.

So he's not as flash as he's rumoured to be if he's playing reserves footy. There was talk that he was the best of the lot, which is a big rap considering his brother is captain of the VFL side.

So he's not as flash as he's rumoured to be if he's playing reserves footy. There was talk that he was the best of the lot, which is a big rap considering his brother is captain of the VFL side.

hes no where near the pick of the lot he runs a very distant third...

So you would expect a bloke that hasn't played since round 2 and has trained once since returning from overseas to walk straight back into the 1's would you - I think not.

So you would expect a bloke that hasn't played since round 2 and has trained once since returning from overseas to walk straight back into the 1's would you - I think not.

That would all depend on what his overseas trip was all about. If he's as good as we've heard, and he's kept himself fit, I'd imagine he wouldn't be far off walking straight back in. However, if he's let himself go a bit, then naturally you wouldn't expect a walk up start. Mind you as a Melbournian it's difficult to know what the strength of the comp is like given the VFL side has hardly been competitive this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On win news last night was reported Cameron Thurley and Brennan Savage failed to turn up to a early morning training session so have been suspended indefinately

Apparently, when the 2 failed to show up at 7am, cresswell decided to let the other boys run till they turned up.
thurley arrived about 830 and savage was a no show.

Apparently, when the 2 failed to show up at 7am, cresswell decided to let the other boys run till they turned up.
thurley arrived about 830 and savage was a no show.

Who cares about the devils, waste of time, waste of space and a waste of resourses that could be better used in HELPING tassie footy.

New Blogs are posted online, including my hard hitting blog titled "Talking Point 1 - The Drugs don't work people"

Apologies for no summaries with the SFL this week, I was in the process of typing them before the computer locked up, so managed to just put results only this week :thumbsdown:

Will do previews of the weekends action late Friday :thumbsu:

the reason for the poor media coverage on the SFL is due to the dictaroship Roger Viney is running. its an absolute joke.

i heard a mercury reporter sent out an independent survey to all the clubs a couple of weeks ago to ask the players on their views on local footy and viney told the clubs not to fill them in or they would get fined. piss poor. the players cant even have their say.

everyone screams for more coverage but when you go to get it the league clamps down.

the reason for the poor media coverage on the SFL is due to the dictaroship Roger Viney is running. its an absolute joke.

i heard a mercury reporter sent out an independent survey to all the clubs a couple of weeks ago to ask the players on their views on local footy and viney told the clubs not to fill them in or they would get fined. piss poor. the players cant even have their say.

everyone screams for more coverage but when you go to get it the league clamps down.

Source?

Central Hawks certainly received no survey, and no word from Roger about not filling one in.

How about Duffy trying to get some money out of the Footy Show just now lol . . . and how about Matty Smith's little punch that obv the men in orange missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back